BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20263)
Yesenia C.
Hamilton , NJ
I can just pin, pin, pin all day long. I have found some awesome recipes. I love Pinterest!! I can find pretty much anything I'm looking for on there. You can find so many good ideas to things. Pinterest is a great.
Karina G.
Long Beach, CA
Anytime I need an idea I just look on Pinterest and there I am able to unleash the imagination. Have you every thought you idea was the first??? well, think of searching it on Pinterest, you be certain that someone out there thinks as you do... Great site to see, search and easy to surf. I love it!
Tiffany H.
Colorado Springs, CO
Pinterest is AMAZING!! You can find anything from home decor to breastfeeding to pet care. I love to look at handbags for inspiration and ideas for my children. There seems to be nothing I can't discover on Pinteresr
Kathryn L.
How have I been living without Pinterest in my life?!?! It's basically a woman's brain that you can organize into boards..how cool! I pin at least 10 pins a day, maybe more! You learn something everyday on Pinterest
Megan C.
Plover, WI
I blame Pinterest for keeping me up all night. It is very addicting and you can learn so many different things - from laundry to makeup tips. Most nights, Pinterest helps me find something to make for dinner. Love it.
Andrea A.
Fresno, CA
This app makes time go by so fast! You can search something and can get so many ideas that can even lead you to something else. You can definitely find things that you never even thought of. Plus it's so easy to use!
Carrie D.
Lake Villa, IL
I try to limit how often I go on to a couple times a week cause I will sit for hours pinning things!! There is something for everyone, whether it be recipes, crafts, decorating ideas... It really is endless. The trick is to make sure you try your pinned items and not get caught up just pinning!!
Sontaya S.
Creve Coeur, MO
It took me a little coaxing to get started using it, but now I LOVE IT! It's so useful for finding new ideas to try. I've used it to find some great smoothie recipes and tips for doing maternity photo shoots at home!
Nancy G.
The best place to search for ideas for creative projects! Pinterest is a world filled with creativity and inspiration that I can spend hours on! I like keeping the app on my phone so I can find inspiration on the go.
Dionna S.
Pinterest is wonderful - there's no other way to say it. Instead of having to buy expensive magazines and catalogues, this site is right at your fingertips for diy ideas, decorating inspiration, and attainable goals.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!