BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest...178 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Nicole F.
One of the greatest apps out there!!!! It has MANY MANY great ideas for every occasions! You can find fun diy to do, recipes, room decor ideas, organization ideas, hair styles, make up tips..... Just plenty of topics.
Grace B.
Oh my gosh, I LOVE Pinterest! It's like Tumblr, but it's geared more towards crafty people. I like to find ideas for cooking, decorating, hair, and just about everything else on Pinterest :) Plus it's really easy to figure out, and people of all ages love it! You can find the coolest projects on here.
Melissa L.
I LOVE THIS SITE!!!!! As a teacher I rely on this site for lesson ideas, free sheets, and lots of other things. I also use this site for recipes and so much more.
Alma A.
La Habra, CA
So at first i didn't sign up for Pintrest but i would look at it but never made an account but now i have a month of having an account. Its just great, there are so many tips, ideas, recipes that you find. I love it!
Monica R.
Live Oak, FL
Pinterest is by far my most favorite social media platform! I use it on a daily basis, and is the only app/website that I give so much attention to. There are so many great tips, ideas, products, and much more to pin! It's somewhat addictive, sometimes I just feel the need to pin something~ Love it.
Vicky Z.
Brooklyn, NY
I love Pinterest! I'm on there their app or their website all the time looking up new dishes to make, diy projects, interior design/decorations and may more. You can find anything on there. You name it, its on there.
Shelby N.
Lakeland, FL
My favorite website for DIY product ideas, crafts for kids at work, recipes, outfit ideas, and sooo much more. This website makes me feel way more creative than I am!
Jasmin S.
Denver, CO
This app or web page gives users the best ideas on anything fitness to cooking to makeup even to tattoo ideas shows amazing mom friendly things and diy baby stuff great for anyone like my self I'm a makeup loveeeeeeer and i look at new diy makeup and how do do a certain look. its just AMAZINGGGGGGG
Kayla M.
Saint Paul, MN
Generally I have issues with the apps and mobile versions of social media sites, but the Pinterest app works great every time. it does everything the website does.
Ngoc P.
Pinterest is a great way to get new ideas whether its a recipe or craft ideas or even fashion inspiration. Its really awesome! I'm addicted! Every night when I can't sleep, you can find me browsing on Pinterest!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!