BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20263)
Erin L.
Hermitage, PA
I absolutely love Pinterest. Anytime I need an idea for anything relatively creative, I think of searching Pinterest way before I think about Google. I have found so many craft/DIY ideas that I never would have seen otherwise.
Jessica C.
Oceanside, CA
At first I had no clue how to use it, now In love with it. Its a site full of ideas when it comes to themes, decorations ,party stuff. Great way to get new hairstyles or how to recycle things you have laying around
Heather D.
You can find just about anything on Pinterest. It will make the least crafty person want to make and decorate everything. You can find the most delicious receipes on there as well. Just about something for everyone.
Tiffany H.
San Antonio, TX
LOVE this website! I don't always have the cash to spend on chic house decor but with Pinterest I don't have to! And who doesn't love when friends enter your house and compliment on a piece of decor that YOU made?!
Courtney f.
Fort Worth, TX
I love drawing inspiration from Pinterest!! I look at it for everything from hairstyles to party ideas to gifts for others. I made my daughter's Halloween costume from ideas off Pinterest as well as planning her entire birthday party from pins I found. It's the best app for finding and saving ideas.
Brittany D.
Tulsa, OK
I use Pinterest for just about everything! I use it everyday for DIY projects, recipes, sewing tutorials, crocheting patterns, and more! I even used it to look for a hairstyle for my stylist and it came out perfect!
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
Once you start, you won't be able to stop.

I can never get on for just a few mintues, i always get sucked in for hours. You can find helpful information about everything (fashion, beauty, health, decorating, etc)
Ashley S.
Lafayette, LA
I am in love with Pinterest. I nearly find every recipe I love off of there. I also love reviewing the quotes, looking at the fashion, and not to mention the do it yourself. This is heaven for females and I love it!
Nicole F.
One of the greatest apps out there!!!! It has MANY MANY great ideas for every occasions! You can find fun diy to do, recipes, room decor ideas, organization ideas, hair styles, make up tips..... Just plenty of topics.
Erin C.
Joelton, TN
Pinterest is all around one of the best sites there is. Regardless what you are into, it's like an all in one hub for recipes, crafts, workouts, party planning and much more! It's great for men or women. It allows you to basically bookmark anything in cyberspace onto your own personalized space.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!