BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Kayleigh R.
Clymer, PA
Pinterest is quite possibly my favorite site ever. Soon after I joined I became addicted to it. It has everything, from hair tutorials, to food and drink recipes, to tips and tricks to make life just a little bit easier.
Lauren G.
Dayton, KY
I love Pinterest. It is a great resource to find make up, hair styles, clothing inspiration, recipes, decor tips and crafting projects. What more could you love. The only frustrating thing is a pin that has no link to the original internet post to figure how to do whatever is going on in the picture!
Tiffany H.
Winston Salem, NC
If you ever join this site, there will NO end.

Any and everything you can think of (and some things you don't!) are located here.

Learn how to paint your nails, make an amazing chocolate cake, or build a playhouse.
Amanda S.
Mio, Mi
I am obsessed with Pinterest! I know if I ever need to know how to do something Pinterest is my go to place!you can find everything on here from style and beauty howto's to planning your wedding and making creative food!
Jessica Y.
I love my pintrest because if you need help with like a craft idea or if you need to get a stain out of your favorite T-shirt they have a lot of different ways of doing it and it is stuff people came up with them self's
Cady A.
Fresno, CA
Pinterest is so much fun! It is very addicting though. I love how you can organize all your inspirational pictures into different boards! Overall it is a great site, and if you haven't already, request an invite now!! ♡
Lydia R.
Niles, IL
I love Pinterest! I tried to resist trying the website out because heard it addicting because its filled with a ton of fresh ideas but I'm so glad I started using it because I've learned of so many new products and ideas!
Amber H.
Harrison, TN
This website has provided me with hours and hours of entertainment. There is just so many amazing things on here. Awesome crafts and amazing food. My favorite section is the beauty. Love looking at the makeup and nails.
Jenna L.
Bowling Green, OH
Whoever came up with this idea is a GENIUS!!! For so long I'd just save all the great ideas/recipes/pages I found to my favorites, but now I have one place to keep everything organized, and I can categorize it into different boards and see pictures of everything as well! Seriously the best thing ever!!
Joni M.
Hampton, VA
You can find the most interesting ideas for any age! From interesting pregnancy ideas to toddler development games/activities. Tons of amazing (unique!) food recipes. Fashion, beauty, makeup.. Pinterest has everything!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!