BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20265)
mary y.
inwood, WV
I'm obsessed with Pinterest!! You can find almost anything! DIY, home decor ideas , food recipes , outfit ideas! I'm on Pinterest daily lol and you can save the ideas best site ever! I highly recommend!!
Veronica S.
Winter Spgs, FL
I use Pinterest sometimes like google. If I haven't found what I'm looking for on google I go to Pinterest and new things pop up. I love to just browse my main page it calls for creativity and inspiration
Asia V.
Casper , WY
Um we have a love/hate relationship. Haha I love Pinterest but I also hate it because I spend countless hours looking at things I will never do. But I do live the things I have done. They have turned out surprisingly well.
Rachael W.
Austin, TX
It was good when it started and the concept is excellent. A visual article/information sharing platform. Unfortunately, it is so full of spam and ads that go to nowhere that it really is not useful for the general population. I do not see where it is worth spending your time on there.
lex t.
Houston
I love how I can search up a topic and it good give me multiple pins on it. I use it to see fashion ideas. Sometimes I would stay up and be loss in the diversness of the content.  Pinterest
Jessika G.
Guyton, GA
Love their app! It's very easy to use and I love how many recipes and fun activities it has on it! It's a must have for anyone who wants to cook more unique recipes! Really recommend this app for people with kids especially!
Winter M.
Bronx, NY
So cool this is where I usually where I get all my party ideas I didn't realize how many crafty people there are in the world I like going through this from fashion to food to decorating I would recommend this to otherw
Jen B.
Baden, PA
I am so crazy about Pinterest! It's so much! You can find anything from wall papers for your phone to recipes to hair styles. You can save anything to your phone in your camera roll. It is a must visit!
Renee G.
I love Pinterest. You can learn so many new things. Not only can you learn new recipes, and what books to read, but you can learn about a new hobby like photography and blogging. It is also a great place to boost your blog. The only downside is you lose track of time when you go on.
Shaunice L.
This site/app is great for getting cool craft ideas, recipes and outfit inspiration. I use this app just about every day l. Its awesome because you can just click on the pics and they link to websites.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!