4.92 / 5 based on 20,265 Reviews
Pinterest is a tool to help you discover and plan things you want to do. When you find something that looks interesting, just Pin it! Pins are visual bookmarks that you organize and share the way you want.
With Pinterest you can:
- Plan projects—home remodels, car restorations, garden redesigns and other DIYs
- Dream up your next trip—outdoor adventures, road trips with friends, family outings and exotic vacations
- Collect your favorite things—illustrations, tattoo ideas, hilarious quotes, tech gadgetry and inspiring art and architecture
- Save great ideas—articles to read, movies to watch, gifts to buy, fashion and beauty how-tos, food and recipes to cook, fitness tips and lifehacks
- Get organized for a party—wedding decor, birthday themes, costume ideas and game day menus
Top Questions See all 14,179 Q&A
- "They have everything on there~ Great ideas for crafts, hair, fashion, food, home decor and anything else you can think of!" in 833 reviews
- "I love Pinterest I find so many awesome recipes and DIY projects and ideas and tips on everything from beauty to fashion to food and fun." in 591 reviews
- "I can spend hours getting lost in finding workout ideas, recipes, fun activities for when I babysit, and tips and tricks for my apartment!" in 519 reviews
- "Love Pinterest for ideas, party themes, fashion ideas, makeup tips, DIY, home decor, foods, well pretty much everything." in 486 reviews
- "Everything you could possibly think of is on pinterest and it has so many great idea for any project you might be doing." in 477 reviews
I'm obsessed with Pinterest!! You can find almost anything! DIY, home decor ideas , food recipes , outfit ideas! I'm on Pinterest daily lol and you can save the ideas best site ever! I highly recommend!!
I use Pinterest sometimes like google. If I haven't found what I'm looking for on google I go to Pinterest and new things pop up. I love to just browse my main page it calls for creativity and inspiration
Um we have a love/hate relationship. Haha I love Pinterest but I also hate it because I spend countless hours looking at things I will never do. But I do live the things I have done. They have turned out surprisingly well.
It was good when it started and the concept is excellent. A visual article/information sharing platform. Unfortunately, it is so full of spam and ads that go to nowhere that it really is not useful for the general population. I do not see where it is worth spending your time on there.
Love their app! It's very easy to use and I love how many recipes and fun activities it has on it! It's a must have for anyone who wants to cook more unique recipes! Really recommend this app for people with kids especially!
So cool this is where I usually where I get all my party ideas I didn't realize how many crafty people there are in the world I like going through this from fashion to food to decorating I would recommend this to otherw
I am so crazy about Pinterest! It's so much! You can find anything from wall papers for your phone to recipes to hair styles. You can save anything to your phone in your camera roll. It is a must visit!
I love Pinterest. You can learn so many new things. Not only can you learn new recipes, and what books to read, but you can learn about a new hobby like photography and blogging. It is also a great place to boost your blog. The only downside is you lose track of time when you go on.
This site/app is great for getting cool craft ideas, recipes and outfit inspiration. I use this app just about every day l. Its awesome because you can just click on the pics and they link to websites.
Q & A
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest too to help us extend our reach score! Anyone agree? Update: THEY DO NOW :D
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
What's your Pinterest URL?
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos