BY PINTEREST #4 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...471 Answers
Tiffany P.
Seneca, SC
Techie Expert Level 1
Pinterest is so inspirational! From food, fashion, and decor it is definitely my go to place for inspiration. I use Pinterest just about everyday and I enjoy it more and more. I guess you can say it has become an "addiction" over the years and I don't know what I would do without it.
lidia a.
Fort Worth
This is really helpful a lot of people actually like this because there's endless possibilities of how to do something it is very addicting and really good on helping you plan something out will recommend
Taryn W.
Brooklyn, NY
Techie Expert Level 1
Needless to say, Pinterest is an addiction. I use it for everything from DIY face masks, to decorating inspiration, to recipes. I love that you can make private boards for the pins that I want kept just for me. My favorite feature is the shopping feature that lets you see buyable pins. Instead of just wishing for whatever's in the picture, now you can actually get it. The best!
Tiffany C.
Philadelphia, PA
I get some inspiration from pinterest, but its not necessarily one of my favorite apps. I find great quotes, home improvement ideas, hairstyles and home decor. However, I don't frequent the app. Its not a whole lot going on but I log in once in a blue for cute new ideas.
Amily S.
Windom
I just love this app!! It helps me organize and rearrange all my ideas into separate albums. I get amazing on ideas on what kinds of foods to make ,or how to design my room! I use this app daily while at work at home or going out! I highly recommend this app to everyone!
Amber T.
Rathdrum
I like that i can find new ideas for arts and crafts as well as makeup and food diys. I use this site or app about 5 times a week. I like the huge selection of categories to choose from.
Hailey D.
Huntington
Techie Expert Level 1
I have a love/hate relationship with Pinterest ! I love the app & I love discovering all of the new things, but I hate that I can spend hours on there without even noticing lol. I can go on there to look up something really quick, and the next thing I know, its been 2 hours, and I've decided to reorganize & paint something. :)
Amanda C.
Pelham, AL
Techie Expert Level 1
I love Pinterest. It is basically my search engine. I use it for recipes, crafts, quotes, fashion just about everything really. I use it both on my laptop and on my phone. I have over 100 boards and close to 50,000 pins. It is the best tool an artist can have.
Michaeline J.
Worth
Pinterest is by far one of my favorite social media websites!  I love the suggestions of pins and the ability to create virtual bulletin boards in order to help me organize the things I would like to try, read, see, eat, or purchase in a more creative manner.
Stephany L.
I love this app so much!! I love that I can put a lot of the posts in one category and organize it in my own way. One of my favorite apps for sure. Cute app when trying to find wedding ideas, haircuts or hairstyles, new clothing or outfit ideas, and much more.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford, FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!