BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20264)
Rachel S.
Astoria, NY
Great, yet addicting site. So many ideas. Too many. The only downside (other than failed/ dead-end click through links), is that my house is going to have 23809 different themes once I complete all of these DIY projects.
Leah S.
Anchorage, AK
You really can get inspiration for everything on this site. Unfortunately, a lot of it isn't well researched or the captions are fake. A lot of gullible people are on this website. Now, if you are a smart person this site is great for recipes, decorating inspiration, and just time to spend when bored.
Amy K.
Circleville, OH
This is the most addicting site I've ever come across. I absolutely LOVE Pinterest! I literally spend hours a day on here. I love how you can find anything and everything on here! Kudos to whoever invented Pinterest!
Danbi Y.
Amarillo, TX
The reason why Pinterest is refreshing and interesting is because of well it caters to a woman's interests and needs. I get a lot of ideas and information that I feel a great population of other women would find useful.
Alexis S.
Tallahassee, FL
Pinterest is a great way to discover new products/interests/hobbies, etc. It's fun to go on and see what your friends and family are interested in and excited about. great ideas for new projects and products as well.
Tyshia I.
Philadelphia, PA
I've just recently discovered the amazingness of Pinterest! I absolutely can't get enough. I love how you can customize all the boards and keep track of pretty much EVERYTHING! This is so important for someone like me.
Elizabeth S.
Hixson, TN
Who doesn't know what Pinterest is. this is my all time favorite planner haha. Pinterest has helped me plan all 3 of my daughters birthday. given me dinner ideas and toddler simple meals. it also gives me parenting advice
Ariana D.
La Palma, CA
Love love love it! great site. i go on it once i wake up, on my way to class, when I'm bored at dinner, before i fall asleep its just so inspirational i just love it.there is so many eye opening ideas and dIY'S on there
Kirsten P.
Enfield, CT
Pinterest is amazing. You need to find something, Pinterest has it. Beauty inspiration, Fashion inspiration, tattoo designs, food recipes, DIY, home projects, EVERYTHING! AND you can save things for later all in one spot.
Priscilla C.
Ontario, CA
It's like the google of the crafting world! Well not just the crafting world but anything creative! So many ideas and blogs to help you with what you need! DIY, holidays, outdoors, beauty and hair, cars, education, ect..
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!