BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest...178 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Amanda S.
Love Pinterest for so many reasons. I find everything from recipes to DIY projects to inspiration for my home on their app. Every time I'm looking for a fun project or new workout or whatever else, I turn to Pinterest.
Jessica T.
I love I can go on Pinterest and pin things that interest me, but go back to read them later if I don't have time right away. I also like I can report links that are not working so I could help others not pin the info.
maria g.
Brooklyn, NY
Pinterest is my number one go to site when i want to do projects on my own around the house. i love this site it provides me with many i dead of what I'm looking for and it gives me the inexpensive options. best site ver
Kimberly R.
Tucson, AZ
I am for sure a Pinterest junky!! I love everything about it, except the fact that I never have the time or the money to do about 90% of the things on that site that I would like! Plus I don't have the room to put all the random crazy crafts I do, but I don't care! I still love it!!! Best site EVER!!!! :)
Cam B.
Marietta, GA
Pinterest is excellent! All your favorite websites and links all can be organized however you choose in a bulletin board style. You decide who or what to follow and you can "pin" from around the web. What's not to love?
LACY H.
Ewa Beach, HI
I honestly do not know what I would have done living on my own, without Pinterst. It is the best thing ever invented. I have learned so much from this site, it's unbelievable. I will be planning my wedding with it too. =)
Pebbles M.
Commerce city,co
I find pretty much everything on here. Its helps me out so much just a click away. All my wedding ideas came from here from dress, flowers, colors, Everything. I learned to decor my house. Shoot top stuff cheap an easy.
Elizabeth E.
West Babylon, NY
I have been on Pinterest a few times. It doesn't interest me too much. Yes I have gotten a few ideas from it. Maybe I need to give it more time and explore the site more and I will get it and understand it a bit more.
Rachel S.
Astoria, NY
Great, yet addicting site. So many ideas. Too many. The only downside (other than failed/ dead-end click through links), is that my house is going to have 23809 different themes once I complete all of these DIY projects.
Lexy N.
Portland, OR
I love it all, but my favorites things about Pinterest are:
Having my recipes in one place.
Creating lists for presents (on a secret board.)
Getting inspiration from around the globe.
Being a quick, one place reference for all those things I always say I'll remember to go back and look at later. Now I can.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!