BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Reviews (20266)
Navpreet K.
Fresno, CA
Its a wonderful world.... when your on Pinterest you can find anything..... how! what! whenever! i love it.... i have taken some wonderful ideas and creative idea's from there and posted some to....love love love it!!!
Kimberly J.
I looove Pinterest! Its my go-to website for just about anything.They have it all, from beauty tips, cooking tips, how to build a table, and how to make dinner for one. It is also inspirational, giving new ideas left and right!
Dijana Z.
Saint louis, MO
I have to go out of my way not to open it daily cuz if I do there goes 5 hours of my life! I seriously can't stop once I start looking at things. So addicting. I Loveeee it now anything I need I look on Pinterest first.
meredith g.
Orlando, KY
I have to make myself quit looking and completely get off the internet all the time! I am not at all "artsy fartsy" but for the most part, when I try to make something I have seen, it turns out ok and not an epic fail.
Elizabeth R.
Lynchburg, VA
If you have not been to Pinterest... You are just missing the Mark. It is chalked full of information pictures and ideas about numerous things. my favorite is the Hair lots and lots of creativity. Don't miss it:)
Serena H.
Douglasville, GA
This site is for everyone (men, women and teenagers). There is something on there for everyone no matter how old or young. Everyone likes and loves something and this gives you a place to showcase them in a unique way.
Tania B.
SAINT CLOUD, FL
I find Pinterest so fun as you can make boards of everything you like .One of my favorite things on the site is all the sharing and finding new interest.Oh boy can you literally spend hours pinning your dream world lol
Jen H.
I'm addicted to Pinterest. It's super confusing at first, but now I can't stop going there. If there is anything (DIY) that you want to know, this is the site to visit.
carly n.
Pinterest is my favorite website for absolutely anything and everything! It helps to plan future events, diy, and even things for my career. I have had many successful tips from Pinterest and i will continue to use it!
Linda H.
Kent, WA
There is not a day that doesn't go by that I have not looked at Pinterest at least once. This site is fantastic . I have gotten so many ideas from here. There are so many things to look at and try. Best site out there
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!