BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Caitlyn W.
Erlanger, KY
Pinterest is my life. If I'm looking for a good laugh I go to their humor section. A good quote? Their quote section. Or when I'm feeling creative I go to the DIY section. I have pinned over 4000 pins and I'm on it daily.
Stephanie R.
Cleveland, OH
Need to know how to tie an infinity scarf? Not sure what to make for dinner? Last minute party ideas? Pinterest is where you need to go. Setting up the account is easy. Once you start "pinning" you won't be able to stop.
Victoria M.
Santa Monica, CA
Like to go on Pinterest to get inspiration for anything from DIY to drawings. I can pass hours on here looking at other people's posts, repinning them and getting inspired to do things myself. Zentagles are my favorite!
Amanda S.
Love Pinterest for so many reasons. I find everything from recipes to DIY projects to inspiration for my home on their app. Every time I'm looking for a fun project or new workout or whatever else, I turn to Pinterest.
Jennifer P.
Hixson, TN
I LOVE Pinterest!! It is so easy to save any idea you find online from creating a recipe list, brunch ideas, finding activities for toddlers, or saving project & craft inspirations. It is also a great way to share blogs.
maria g.
Brooklyn, NY
Pinterest is my number one go to site when i want to do projects on my own around the house. i love this site it provides me with many i dead of what I'm looking for and it gives me the inexpensive options. best site ver
Jewel D.
Knoxville, TN
Love, love, love Pinterest! It has so many different ideas that I would never think of on my own. Love seeing other people have all the same interests as me. Love getting book recommendations and house decorating ideas
Cam B.
Marietta, GA
Pinterest is excellent! All your favorite websites and links all can be organized however you choose in a bulletin board style. You decide who or what to follow and you can "pin" from around the web. What's not to love?
Melissa M.
Matthews, NC
Who doesn't love Pinterest! I've found amazing arts and crafts projects, ideas for designs for my hand painted wine glasses, and recipes! We live in such a creative world. Pinterest allows everyone to share their talents!
Pebbles M.
Commerce city,co
I find pretty much everything on here. Its helps me out so much just a click away. All my wedding ideas came from here from dress, flowers, colors, Everything. I learned to decor my house. Shoot top stuff cheap an easy.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!