BY PINTEREST #2 in Websites

• I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest...178 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Tia F.
Spanish Fork, UT
Pinterest is the home for all of us DIY-ers! It is filled with creative and talented bloggers sharing ideas for all tastes, styles and budgets. I love the tutorials, recipes and general life tips and tricks I've learned!
Tami W.
Oklahoma City, OK
I love Pinterest. I'm a little late to the party, but now that I've started using it, I can't stop! I find myself using the "pin it" button on LOTS of sites. I have fun pinning and repinning things that strike my fancy.
Rachel P.
Calhoun, LA
I love Pinterest and I've definitely used ideas and recipes from there. I think I use the recipes most often, but home improvement is also a source of inspiration.
Jennifer H.
Lakeport , CA
I use this for ideas for work (I'm a nanny), makeup/hair (I'm a pageant girl), shopping, gift ideas, event planning, and health/fitness. Anything you've ever wanted to learn about or get ideas for, you can find them here!
Nichole S.
I've gotten so many ideas from Pinterest. From house decorating to nail art, dinner ideas to things I can do with my kids. Even guys should check it out because of the wide variety of things it offers. Very. Addicting.
Stephanie P.
Langhorne, PA
Ohhhh Pinterest you are addicting! So good for organizing ideas for projects, recipes, or just general things you love! Even more fun to follow other people's boards with similar themes. Easy to share, and easy to use.
Rachel C.
I lurve Pinterest! I have almost 100 boards that I regularly update. Makeup ideas, beautiful home interiors, book suggestions, food ideas and recipes, funny photos & quotes. I love when someone repins something I've pinned. I hope others enjoy the things I pin.
Leah S.
Anchorage, AK
You really can get inspiration for everything on this site. Unfortunately, a lot of it isn't well researched or the captions are fake. A lot of gullible people are on this website. Now, if you are a smart person this site is great for recipes, decorating inspiration, and just time to spend when bored.
Cynthia V.
Stockton, CA
When it comes to apps, this is my favorite! So many creative ideas shared between people. This is a great place to go and research decor designs! I would be lost because I don't have much style and this helps me so much!
Pebbles M.
Commerce city,co
I find pretty much everything on here. Its helps me out so much just a click away. All my wedding ideas came from here from dress, flowers, colors, Everything. I learned to decor my house. Shoot top stuff cheap an easy.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!