4.92 / 5 based on 20,263 Reviews
Pinterest is a tool to help you discover and plan things you want to do. When you find something that looks interesting, just Pin it! Pins are visual bookmarks that you organize and share the way you want.
With Pinterest you can:
- Plan projects—home remodels, car restorations, garden redesigns and other DIYs
- Dream up your next trip—outdoor adventures, road trips with friends, family outings and exotic vacations
- Collect your favorite things—illustrations, tattoo ideas, hilarious quotes, tech gadgetry and inspiring art and architecture
- Save great ideas—articles to read, movies to watch, gifts to buy, fashion and beauty how-tos, food and recipes to cook, fitness tips and lifehacks
- Get organized for a party—wedding decor, birthday themes, costume ideas and game day menus
Top Questions See all 14,179 Q&A
- "They have everything on there~ Great ideas for crafts, hair, fashion, food, home decor and anything else you can think of!" in 833 reviews
- "I love Pinterest I find so many awesome recipes and DIY projects and ideas and tips on everything from beauty to fashion to food and fun." in 591 reviews
- "I can spend hours getting lost in finding workout ideas, recipes, fun activities for when I babysit, and tips and tricks for my apartment!" in 519 reviews
- "Love Pinterest for ideas, party themes, fashion ideas, makeup tips, DIY, home decor, foods, well pretty much everything." in 486 reviews
- "Everything you could possibly think of is on pinterest and it has so many great idea for any project you might be doing." in 477 reviews
Love this website with all of my heart. Need a recipe? Check. Planning a party? Check. DIY? Check. It has everything a girl or guy could want. Whoever created this is a genius. User Friendly, readable, and entertaining.
In short, I am obsessed with Pinterest. I could spend my entire day on Pinterest. I have found so many amazing hairstyles, make up tricks, recipes, cocktails, fashion ideas and home decor ideas. I love love love this site
What a great place to find many ideas. Not only do I find many crafting ideas, but I have found many ideas for holiday gifts, hair styles, and many other things. I love going on there. I find new things all the time. :)
Pinterest was fun for a while then I kind of fell out of it. I did get a quite a few recipes and I do venture over a few times a week to see if there is anything I like. I really used it a lot when I was planning my wedding.
Pinterest has been especially useful for finding Halloween makeup tips this year. I have found more than a couple of great makeup ideas for Frida Kahlo, Storm, and more. There are so many cool ideas that you can find.
This site is for everyone (men, women and teenagers). There is something on there for everyone no matter how old or young. Everyone likes and loves something and this gives you a place to showcase them in a unique way.
I'm a little behind, but have recently created my Pinterest. I find this site very interesting, with a lot of cool things. I like being about to find all kinds of things, especially the crafts to keep the little one busy!
I looove Pinterest! Its my go-to website for just about anything.They have it all, from beauty tips, cooking tips, how to build a table, and how to make dinner for one. It is also inspirational, giving new ideas left and right!
Pinterest is easily one of my most viewed websites. It contains a plethora of ideas for inspiration in a vast array of categories. I have boards about everything from fashion to puppies. Seriously in love with this site!
So I like Pinterest but don't get how people are on this all the time. I love how you can pin things you love and get ideas but just too much sometimes and just not addicted to it like I am to facebook. is nice you can share things from it to other sites and can send people you are friends with ideas
Q & A
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest too to help us extend our reach score! Anyone agree? Update: THEY DO NOW :D
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
What's your Pinterest URL?
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos