BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20263)
Jessalynn S.
Smithfield, Ut
Love this website with all of my heart. Need a recipe? Check. Planning a party? Check. DIY? Check. It has everything a girl or guy could want. Whoever created this is a genius. User Friendly, readable, and entertaining.
Meaghan C.
West Yarmouth , MA
In short, I am obsessed with Pinterest. I could spend my entire day on Pinterest. I have found so many amazing hairstyles, make up tricks, recipes, cocktails, fashion ideas and home decor ideas. I love love love this site
Bryanna L.
Oak Harbor, WA
What a great place to find many ideas. Not only do I find many crafting ideas, but I have found many ideas for holiday gifts, hair styles, and many other things. I love going on there. I find new things all the time. :)
Kelsey N.
Bloomfield, IN
Pinterest was fun for a while then I kind of fell out of it. I did get a quite a few recipes and I do venture over a few times a week to see if there is anything I like. I really used it a lot when I was planning my wedding.
Kia M.
Topeka, KS
Pinterest has been especially useful for finding Halloween makeup tips this year. I have found more than a couple of great makeup ideas for Frida Kahlo, Storm, and more. There are so many cool ideas that you can find.
Serena H.
Douglasville, GA
This site is for everyone (men, women and teenagers). There is something on there for everyone no matter how old or young. Everyone likes and loves something and this gives you a place to showcase them in a unique way.
Theresa V.
I'm a little behind, but have recently created my Pinterest. I find this site very interesting, with a lot of cool things. I like being about to find all kinds of things, especially the crafts to keep the little one busy!
Kimberly J.
I looove Pinterest! Its my go-to website for just about anything.They have it all, from beauty tips, cooking tips, how to build a table, and how to make dinner for one. It is also inspirational, giving new ideas left and right!
Alexandra A.
Turtle Creek, PA
Pinterest is easily one of my most viewed websites. It contains a plethora of ideas for inspiration in a vast array of categories. I have boards about everything from fashion to puppies. Seriously in love with this site!
Angela S.
Buda, TX
So I like Pinterest but don't get how people are on this all the time. I love how you can pin things you love and get ideas but just too much sometimes and just not addicted to it like I am to facebook. is nice you can share things from it to other sites and can send people you are friends with ideas
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!