BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Katherine O.
Peabody, MA
Pinterest is an awesome invention. There is everything you could ever think of on there and more. So many ideas for the home, crafts, recipes, diy projects, health and beauty.. everything! It is very addicting though ;)
Christina C.
Lansford, PA
Awesome app. So many great ideas are found on this app. You can spend all day getting lost in it. It has everything from recipes how tos. Nostalgia it's a must-have
Jennifer F.
Whiting , NJ
Very addicting...even if you have absolutely no intention on doing half of the stuff you see....its impossible to stop browsing or getting into reading little bits and pieces from around the site.....
this is by far the closest website to addiction sicne Ebay IMHO.

this isn't nec. a bad thing tho...lol
Staci K.
Seattle, WA
A place where tumblr meets happiness. Mostly everything on the sight is meant to boost your imagination and dare to dream. From good eats, to sweet treats, to happy every after and photos for laughter, i love this sight
Rachel P.
Calhoun, LA
I love Pinterest and I've definitely used ideas and recipes from there. I think I use the recipes most often, but home improvement is also a source of inspiration.
Vickie B.
Salix, IA
Pinterest is my go to site for just about everything, decorating ideas, gifts, clothes, recipes and just about anything. I really love that you can put in just about any keyword and find awesome ideas and inspiration!
Lauren P.
Arlington, TX
I have tried so many things from Pinterest, great recipes, party ideas, quotes, DIY ideas cleaning tips... I'm a stay at home on and house wife so my life has so much Pinterest ideas I use daily. How did I live before lol
Ivy E.
The title says it all, I'm hooked. This site is full of ideas, whether it be wedding ideas or just every day outfit ideas. It has every category you could think of. Outdoors, house decor, pets, etc. I find myself on Pinterest for most of my downtown, just looking through pictures and getting ideas.
Andrea A.
I honestly get on Pinterest on my phone and my laptop. Almost every night, every morning, when I'm bored, when I'm tired, or just to look for some inspiration or cool diy's! I LOVEEEE IT! Once you start, you cannot stop!
Tyshia I.
Philadelphia, PA
I've just recently discovered the amazingness of Pinterest! I absolutely can't get enough. I love how you can customize all the boards and keep track of pretty much EVERYTHING! This is so important for someone like me.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!