BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Reviews (20268)
Hannah S.
Calhoun, GA
PINTEREST IS MY HOLY GRAIL!
When in doubt, look on Pinterest! Pinterest is my go to for DIY, Current Styles and Fashions, as well as Beauty tips and Classroom/Teacher resources. My whole life is on a Pinterest board : )
Brooke T.
Newport, MI
I like Pinterest because you can "waste time" but a lot of the time, it's beneficial. You never know when you'll need (or...want....) that Oreo cake recipe or the top 5 ways to study. It's really helpful, but also fun!
Brittany S.
Arvada, CO
Pinterest is amazing!! It has helped me plan my wedding. Great center piee ideas, picture ideas, everything. Not only has it gave me ideas for wedding planning but crafts, birthday ideas. Pinterest is just simply AMAZING
Amanda S.
Love Pinterest for so many reasons. I find everything from recipes to DIY projects to inspiration for my home on their app. Every time I'm looking for a fun project or new workout or whatever else, I turn to Pinterest.
Amanda C.
Pinterest is probably one of my favorite things on the internet! I go to Pinterest for pretty much everything! Dinners, gift ideas, decorating, tattoos, nails, hair, cleaning, working out...everything you can think of is on there! I think i have my entire life planned out how i wish it was on my Pinterest!
Pebbles M.
Commerce city,co
I find pretty much everything on here. Its helps me out so much just a click away. All my wedding ideas came from here from dress, flowers, colors, Everything. I learned to decor my house. Shoot top stuff cheap an easy.
Jessica  B.
Dana Point, CA
I love Pinterest! It's a spot online that you can find pretty much anything your looking for quickly all in one place.. I get style ideas, recipes and craft ideas.. If your in need of some inspiration look no further.
Cam B.
Marietta, GA
Pinterest is excellent! All your favorite websites and links all can be organized however you choose in a bulletin board style. You decide who or what to follow and you can "pin" from around the web. What's not to love?
Jennifer P.
Hixson, TN
I LOVE Pinterest!! It is so easy to save any idea you find online from creating a recipe list, brunch ideas, finding activities for toddlers, or saving project & craft inspirations. It is also a great way to share blogs.
Danbi Y.
Amarillo, TX
The reason why Pinterest is refreshing and interesting is because of well it caters to a woman's interests and needs. I get a lot of ideas and information that I feel a great population of other women would find useful.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!