4.92 / 5 based on 20,263 Reviews
Pinterest is a tool to help you discover and plan things you want to do. When you find something that looks interesting, just Pin it! Pins are visual bookmarks that you organize and share the way you want.
With Pinterest you can:
- Plan projects—home remodels, car restorations, garden redesigns and other DIYs
- Dream up your next trip—outdoor adventures, road trips with friends, family outings and exotic vacations
- Collect your favorite things—illustrations, tattoo ideas, hilarious quotes, tech gadgetry and inspiring art and architecture
- Save great ideas—articles to read, movies to watch, gifts to buy, fashion and beauty how-tos, food and recipes to cook, fitness tips and lifehacks
- Get organized for a party—wedding decor, birthday themes, costume ideas and game day menus
Top Questions See all 14,179 Q&A
- "They have everything on there~ Great ideas for crafts, hair, fashion, food, home decor and anything else you can think of!" in 833 reviews
- "I love Pinterest I find so many awesome recipes and DIY projects and ideas and tips on everything from beauty to fashion to food and fun." in 591 reviews
- "I can spend hours getting lost in finding workout ideas, recipes, fun activities for when I babysit, and tips and tricks for my apartment!" in 519 reviews
- "Love Pinterest for ideas, party themes, fashion ideas, makeup tips, DIY, home decor, foods, well pretty much everything." in 486 reviews
- "Everything you could possibly think of is on pinterest and it has so many great idea for any project you might be doing." in 477 reviews
I would have to say I love this website. It is like having a bunch of different boards and saving ideas or thoughts you love. The One I use the most is my food board since I love to cook. The recipes are insane on here.
I was skeptical about joining Pinterest at first. I'm glad I did though because you can find everything on this site! There are so many recipes, hair/makeup/skincare tutorials, and tips & tricks to make life easier.
When I first started with Pinterest I was sort of confused, once I got the hang of it I was ADDICTED! There was no going back! My husband has finally stopped asking what I'm doing, because the answer is always…Pinterest!
I love I can go on Pinterest and pin things that interest me, but go back to read them later if I don't have time right away. I also like I can report links that are not working so I could help others not pin the info.
I get tons of ideas for everything on here from hair color to food and shoes! Its great and I love it. I don't think I would survive without it, I get everything on here. Half the food I cook it comes for this websight!
I have tried so many things from Pinterest, great recipes, party ideas, quotes, DIY ideas cleaning tips... I'm a stay at home on and house wife so my life has so much Pinterest ideas I use daily. How did I live before lol
I love having an organized way to keep track of things I like that I find online. Also, since there is so much already pinned to the site its easy to just search a topic and find hundreds of ideas. Everything has a place
Easy way to organize your dreams, crafts, food, or anything you would like. I have learned many ways to save money and about products I did not even know were made. Can not do without Pinterest! A must have for sure.
I find so many ideas for crafts, fashion, & food that I could have never thought of myself. I log into Pinterest to browse for a few minutes and end up being on the site for an hour. I find it entertaining and helpful.
I am for sure a Pinterest junky!! I love everything about it, except the fact that I never have the time or the money to do about 90% of the things on that site that I would like! Plus I don't have the room to put all the random crazy crafts I do, but I don't care! I still love it!!! Best site EVER!!!! :)
Q & A
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest too to help us extend our reach score! Anyone agree? Update: THEY DO NOW :D
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
What's your Pinterest URL?
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos