BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20263)
Stephanie S.
Macomb, MI
I have found soooo many good ideas from this site. Whether it was something I could cook or something I could make, I was never disappointed. Its a fun place to find new ideas that you may have never seen before. I have ideas for birthday parties, meal plans, and also future weddings! Its truly addictive.
Jennifer P.
Hixson, TN
I LOVE Pinterest!! It is so easy to save any idea you find online from creating a recipe list, brunch ideas, finding activities for toddlers, or saving project & craft inspirations. It is also a great way to share blogs.
Morgan S.
I love Pinterest! I can typically find just about anything I need here, plus so much more. It had considerably changed my life with tips, tricks, recipes, etc. My go to when I am looking for a particular thing or how to.
Brittany S.
Arvada, CO
Pinterest is amazing!! It has helped me plan my wedding. Great center piee ideas, picture ideas, everything. Not only has it gave me ideas for wedding planning but crafts, birthday ideas. Pinterest is just simply AMAZING
Navpreet K.
Fresno, CA
Its a wonderful world.... when your on Pinterest you can find anything..... how! what! whenever! i love it.... i have taken some wonderful ideas and creative idea's from there and posted some to....love love love it!!!
Jewel D.
Knoxville, TN
Love, love, love Pinterest! It has so many different ideas that I would never think of on my own. Love seeing other people have all the same interests as me. Love getting book recommendations and house decorating ideas
carly n.
Pinterest is my favorite website for absolutely anything and everything! It helps to plan future events, diy, and even things for my career. I have had many successful tips from Pinterest and i will continue to use it!
Jessica  B.
Dana Point, CA
I love Pinterest! It's a spot online that you can find pretty much anything your looking for quickly all in one place.. I get style ideas, recipes and craft ideas.. If your in need of some inspiration look no further.
Hannah C.
Boonville, NC
Pinterest is my number one obsession! I love going on there to pin classroom ideas, recipes, and to dream up my wedding! So many useful things can be found through Pinterest! It's where new and old ideas come together!
Heather B.
Delran, NJ
After being "sucked into" Pinterest about a year ago, it has always amazed me. It is so simple to just go into this site for 5 minutes and end up spending a half an hour. Some of the things on this site are just amazing.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!