4.92 / 5 based on 20,265 Reviews
Pinterest is a tool to help you discover and plan things you want to do. When you find something that looks interesting, just Pin it! Pins are visual bookmarks that you organize and share the way you want.
With Pinterest you can:
- Plan projects—home remodels, car restorations, garden redesigns and other DIYs
- Dream up your next trip—outdoor adventures, road trips with friends, family outings and exotic vacations
- Collect your favorite things—illustrations, tattoo ideas, hilarious quotes, tech gadgetry and inspiring art and architecture
- Save great ideas—articles to read, movies to watch, gifts to buy, fashion and beauty how-tos, food and recipes to cook, fitness tips and lifehacks
- Get organized for a party—wedding decor, birthday themes, costume ideas and game day menus
Top Questions See all 14,179 Q&A
- "They have everything on there~ Great ideas for crafts, hair, fashion, food, home decor and anything else you can think of!" in 833 reviews
- "I love Pinterest I find so many awesome recipes and DIY projects and ideas and tips on everything from beauty to fashion to food and fun." in 591 reviews
- "I can spend hours getting lost in finding workout ideas, recipes, fun activities for when I babysit, and tips and tricks for my apartment!" in 519 reviews
- "Love Pinterest for ideas, party themes, fashion ideas, makeup tips, DIY, home decor, foods, well pretty much everything." in 486 reviews
- "Everything you could possibly think of is on pinterest and it has so many great idea for any project you might be doing." in 477 reviews
Love Love Love Pintrest.....I am beyond addicted. The site covers everything, from fashion, travel, food & crafts!!! It is definitely a site i check out several times a day and turn too when i need ideas on something.
Its a wonderful world.... when your on Pinterest you can find anything..... how! what! whenever! i love it.... i have taken some wonderful ideas and creative idea's from there and posted some to....love love love it!!!
I'm addicted to Pinterest. It's super confusing at first, but now I can't stop going there. If there is anything (DIY) that you want to know, this is the site to visit.
If you have not been to Pinterest... You are just missing the Mark. It is chalked full of information pictures and ideas about numerous things. my favorite is the Hair lots and lots of creativity. Don't miss it:)
Pinterest was fun for a while then I kind of fell out of it. I did get a quite a few recipes and I do venture over a few times a week to see if there is anything I like. I really used it a lot when I was planning my wedding.
Holy cow. I love Pinterest just like every other person on earth. I love it because it really inspires me to be more creative and I'm a big believer that when you intake lots of good content you will produce good content.
There is not a day that doesn't go by that I have not looked at Pinterest at least once. This site is fantastic . I have gotten so many ideas from here. There are so many things to look at and try. Best site out there
I find Pinterest so fun as you can make boards of everything you like .One of my favorite things on the site is all the sharing and finding new interest.Oh boy can you literally spend hours pinning your dream world lol
Love this site. I think I learn something new everyday from Pinterest. I can spend hours browsing through different DIY ideas, fashion trends, and makeup or hair tutorials. Pinterest is perfect for everyone of all ages.
I am always on Pinterest, I have found art projects, recipes, and ideas on there I have found nowhere else. I love Pinterest am don't know what I would do without it. I honestly spend hours on Pinterest and time can fly.
Q & A
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest too to help us extend our reach score! Anyone agree? Update: THEY DO NOW :D
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
What's your Pinterest URL?
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos