BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Mariah O.
Yorba Linda, CA
Hands down, best idea page ever. You can find anything and everything on Pinterest. I use this daily for school, work, personal life, and everything else in between!
Sarah F.
Stoutsville, OH
Pintrest is an awesome website with so many creative ideas, whether it be for birthdays, baby showers, weddings, outfits, jewelry, you name it! It has everything you could ever need and/or want, all in a convenient website!
April L.
Blue springs, MO
This website is great for anything creative. It's a sharing platform for everything I love! I cook breakfast lunch and dinner with recipes from this website every day!
Jamie D.
Edmond, OK
So addicting! I love to be able to quickly get to my pins when I need them. Whether it is an outfit I liked and want to recreate, an recipe I need or a house plan I want to show my husband, the app helps me get to it quick.
Tiffany R.
Manchester, CT
Pinterest gives everyone a chance to makes boards of items that describe them, ideas, bucket lists and best of all DIYS. I love Pinterest I have tried many things with my kids off of this site and will continue to use it.
Luanne O.
Syracuse NY
I love Pinterest I have a business account and 48 boards, about 12,00 pins and lots of followers. I like the DIY and the home decor, jewelry, fashion, I have used many ideas from Pinterest and have shopped from links there
Carolyn H.
Pinterest is a great way to share ideas. I personally like the recipes and the party planning. makeup tips are great too. Also the hair tutorials have got to be a plus as well. #influenster is the best for showing me this.
Nicole H.
I have Pinterest on all of my mobile devices! Its a great way to pass the time on your phone and it looks stunning on a tablet. Its great to have pulled up on my laptop too if I'm trying a new recipe or doing a DIY project
Michelle O.
I absolutely love Pinterest. It is a great alternative to retail therapy and is also great for storing endless ideas for everything from home improvements and recipes to pictures of dogs...whatever interests you! So much fun
Katara M.
I love Pinterest. I think there isn't a day that goes by that I don't get on the site. I can find anything on the site from hair styles and cooking ideas. I have decorated so many rooms in my house from ideas that I have seen on Pinterest. I would defiantly recommend this to someone who hasn't used it before.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!