4.92 / 5 based on 20,265 Reviews
Pinterest is a tool to help you discover and plan things you want to do. When you find something that looks interesting, just Pin it! Pins are visual bookmarks that you organize and share the way you want.
With Pinterest you can:
- Plan projects—home remodels, car restorations, garden redesigns and other DIYs
- Dream up your next trip—outdoor adventures, road trips with friends, family outings and exotic vacations
- Collect your favorite things—illustrations, tattoo ideas, hilarious quotes, tech gadgetry and inspiring art and architecture
- Save great ideas—articles to read, movies to watch, gifts to buy, fashion and beauty how-tos, food and recipes to cook, fitness tips and lifehacks
- Get organized for a party—wedding decor, birthday themes, costume ideas and game day menus
Top Questions See all 14,179 Q&A
- "They have everything on there~ Great ideas for crafts, hair, fashion, food, home decor and anything else you can think of!" in 833 reviews
- "I love Pinterest I find so many awesome recipes and DIY projects and ideas and tips on everything from beauty to fashion to food and fun." in 591 reviews
- "I can spend hours getting lost in finding workout ideas, recipes, fun activities for when I babysit, and tips and tricks for my apartment!" in 519 reviews
- "Love Pinterest for ideas, party themes, fashion ideas, makeup tips, DIY, home decor, foods, well pretty much everything." in 486 reviews
- "Everything you could possibly think of is on pinterest and it has so many great idea for any project you might be doing." in 477 reviews
Hands down, best idea page ever. You can find anything and everything on Pinterest. I use this daily for school, work, personal life, and everything else in between!
Pintrest is an awesome website with so many creative ideas, whether it be for birthdays, baby showers, weddings, outfits, jewelry, you name it! It has everything you could ever need and/or want, all in a convenient website!
This website is great for anything creative. It's a sharing platform for everything I love! I cook breakfast lunch and dinner with recipes from this website every day!
So addicting! I love to be able to quickly get to my pins when I need them. Whether it is an outfit I liked and want to recreate, an recipe I need or a house plan I want to show my husband, the app helps me get to it quick.
Pinterest gives everyone a chance to makes boards of items that describe them, ideas, bucket lists and best of all DIYS. I love Pinterest I have tried many things with my kids off of this site and will continue to use it.
I love Pinterest I have a business account and 48 boards, about 12,00 pins and lots of followers. I like the DIY and the home decor, jewelry, fashion, I have used many ideas from Pinterest and have shopped from links there
Pinterest is a great way to share ideas. I personally like the recipes and the party planning. makeup tips are great too. Also the hair tutorials have got to be a plus as well. #influenster is the best for showing me this.
I have Pinterest on all of my mobile devices! Its a great way to pass the time on your phone and it looks stunning on a tablet. Its great to have pulled up on my laptop too if I'm trying a new recipe or doing a DIY project
I absolutely love Pinterest. It is a great alternative to retail therapy and is also great for storing endless ideas for everything from home improvements and recipes to pictures of dogs...whatever interests you! So much fun
I love Pinterest. I think there isn't a day that goes by that I don't get on the site. I can find anything on the site from hair styles and cooking ideas. I have decorated so many rooms in my house from ideas that I have seen on Pinterest. I would defiantly recommend this to someone who hasn't used it before.
Q & A
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest too to help us extend our reach score! Anyone agree? Update: THEY DO NOW :D
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
What's your Pinterest URL?
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos