BY PINTEREST #2 in Websites

• I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest...178 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Hannah C.
Visalia , Ca
Pinterest is amazing! I can find so make amazing trendy looks that inspire me and my style daily! I highly recommend to go on Pinterest when you are bored and scroll through you would be amazed with the unique things out there!
Irene S.
Salem, WV
“If you're bored, Pinterest is for you!” - As an art student, I'm always looking for inspiration. My friend recommended Pinterest and when I set up the account, I was very surprised. I wasn't initially expecting much, because most websites have spam and people who are only out to amuse themselves, not others. But it's great! When I'm sat at home, bored out of my head, all I have to do is type in 'projects' and it comes up with all sorts of things for me to do. It's also great if you have friends on Pinterest, because you can communicate and send each-other pins. It really lightens up my day!!

The only minor problem I've experienced is that most pins are linked to websites which sometimes make my phone crash, but I think that's because my phone is an old version. I love Pinterest, GET IT!
Sherry G.
Techie Expert Level 2
Best way to keep recipes, tutorials, and plans together. I've used Pinterest to plan my wedding, get last minute recipes, get decorating advice, and organize fitness videos. The app makes it even more useful!
Stephanie J.
Hilliard, OH
Techie Expert Level 2
I Pinterest so much stuff! Every time something big happens I create a board for it on Pinterest! Wedding, showers, parties, babies and redoing different parts of my home are all boards I have on this site!
Brittany L.
Raleigh, NC
I'm not sure what I did before Pinterest! I stop by at least once a day to just look through the site, just wish that maybe the links all led directly to the item or the diy shown. Definitely a must visit!
Heidi V.
Aurora, CO
Pinterest is awesome, I have so many pins saved and I often find myself going back to it when I start a new project. If your into dream boards it's also great as a mobile dream/vision board. Must have app!
Madissen M.
San Antonio, TX
It's a great and unique website for DIY projects, but I hate that it makes you download the app when you search on the mobile site. That's the only downfall but I love the website besides the fact! My house is full of DIY now haha
Ali K.
Wentzville, MO
Techie Expert Level 2
Pinterest is an addiction and a bad thing for my wallet! It is a great way to come up with ideas for everything you can imagine. I use it for crochet patterns, new recipes, birthday party ideas, etc! I typically visit this site a coupel times a day! I love this site and recommend it to everyone!
Diana H.
Victorville, CA
My top app that I use! I really enjoy getting ideas of decorations and party ideas. My cooking skills have improved since I started getting some meal ideas on Pinterest. I've planned birthday parties with cute themes with the ideas Pinterest has.
Amy T.
Harrisonville, MO
Pintrest is my go to app when I want to look up a recipe for anything! It also gives me great ideas for parties, drinks, Halloween costumes, I could go on and on. The possibilities are endless on Pinterest!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!