4.92 / 5 based on 20,263 Reviews
Pinterest is a tool to help you discover and plan things you want to do. When you find something that looks interesting, just Pin it! Pins are visual bookmarks that you organize and share the way you want.
With Pinterest you can:
- Plan projects—home remodels, car restorations, garden redesigns and other DIYs
- Dream up your next trip—outdoor adventures, road trips with friends, family outings and exotic vacations
- Collect your favorite things—illustrations, tattoo ideas, hilarious quotes, tech gadgetry and inspiring art and architecture
- Save great ideas—articles to read, movies to watch, gifts to buy, fashion and beauty how-tos, food and recipes to cook, fitness tips and lifehacks
- Get organized for a party—wedding decor, birthday themes, costume ideas and game day menus
Top Questions See all 14,179 Q&A
- "They have everything on there~ Great ideas for crafts, hair, fashion, food, home decor and anything else you can think of!" in 833 reviews
- "I love Pinterest I find so many awesome recipes and DIY projects and ideas and tips on everything from beauty to fashion to food and fun." in 591 reviews
- "I can spend hours getting lost in finding workout ideas, recipes, fun activities for when I babysit, and tips and tricks for my apartment!" in 519 reviews
- "Love Pinterest for ideas, party themes, fashion ideas, makeup tips, DIY, home decor, foods, well pretty much everything." in 486 reviews
- "Everything you could possibly think of is on pinterest and it has so many great idea for any project you might be doing." in 477 reviews
Love love love! Such a great place to get inspiration for crafts, shopping, destinations, food, makeup, hair, and so much more! I'm obsessed. Whenever I need some craft ideas or I want to plan my future wedding I go here.
Great for finding stuff such as hair styles, recipes, do it yourself projects, new styles , etc. I used to have an account and there aren't any cons really . It is great with a variety of things that you can search for
I've been using Pinterest since they started and I love uploading and looking at all the other Pins. I have to limit myself or I will be on there all day looking at things! I like how easy it is to Pin things to your Boards.
Pinterest is my absolute favorite way to pass the time.. unfortunately when i start to "pass my time" this turns into hours and hours of pinning.. but who's complaining?? I love this website, it gives me new and refreshing ideas on how to do my hair, new outfit ideas, and all the way to decorating my house!
It has everything you're looking for. i have had so many new decorating and fashion ideas based on what people post on Pinterest. it is highly addictive, and will make you want to eat deserts and exercise at the same time!
I love Pinterest for everything, mostly recipes. I have boards for fitness and food and home making. This app is incredibly useful for anyone looking for quick ideas!
I am addicted to Pinterest! So many great ideas and recipes ! I highly recommend it ! They have great fashion ideas or do it yourself ideas, careful you WILL waste a lot of time on here :) I even got my boyfriend liking it
Pinterest is great! You can get tons of ideas for things on there and there are so many different categories. You can find recipes, diy projects, and so much more! As a future teacher, I also use it to get classroom ideas.
You will find anything and everything, from recipes to diy's I mean Pinterest is heaven!! I can spend my whole day just on Pinterest and find different things alllll day. Pinterest is my go to page to find nail art ideas :)
Pinterest is by far one of the best apps that are on my phone right now. not only can one go on Pinterest to find recipes for food or hair tutorials, but you can also go on Pinterest to find outifts and other useful things!!
Q & A
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest too to help us extend our reach score! Anyone agree? Update: THEY DO NOW :D
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
What's your Pinterest URL?
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos