BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Brittany K.
Sherwood, AR
Love, love, love Pinterest! It has so many different ideas that I would never think of on my own. Love seeing other people have all the same interests as me. Love getting book recommendations and house decorating ideas.
Mireya F.
#1 app I use for any searching outfits to house decore to anything I need help on. The whoever doesn't use it, needs to use it. For any kind of ideas, pintrest it is.
Summer M.
hudsonville MI
My whole life is basically on Pinterest. Its so handy and allows you to keep all your creative thoughts into one place nicely organized and ready for you to use. I think i have an addiction to Pinterest......is that a thing?
Emily J.
Atlanta, IN
Pinterest gives me ideas for every project I think about working on. I've gotten plenty of good ideas for birthday parties, home projects and decorating my house.
Ashley T.
I love just scrolling through the pictures and re-pinning them to my different boards or even finding different products or interesting pictures that represent me....or maybe even something I want to purchase in the future!
Sabrina V.
Johns Creek, GA
I am a Pinterest addict! Can't get enough! I love being able to keep all my ideas organized into different categories. Anytime I need a recipe, my first check is Pinterest. Love finding ideas for homeschool on there too!
Caridad F.
Pinterest is my favorite website! This is the best site to share and learn of new ideas! All kinds of inspirations can be found here: wedding planning, birthday parties, makeup, fitness, cooking... everything! Check it out!
Isabel R.
Irvine, CA
A really neat way to be girly, creative and have a sense of your life being organized. Its a good way to get inspirational thoughts. I really enjoy Pinterest to help relax and encourage a more productive and meaningful life.
Victoria g.
Dunbar, WV
ERMEHGERD! Pinterest is awesome!! It's kinda like being able to leaf through non stop catalogs making wish lists like I did when I was a kid.!! I've done craft and sewing projects from ideas gotten from there. Cooking etc!!
Karen P.
Fort Benning, GA
Pinterest is my go to website for great and new meal ideas. I have hosted Thanksgiving and Football parties strictly on pintrest recipes. I can't wait to get my home so I can begin doing D.I.Y home decorating and gardening.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!