BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Stephanie G.
Palmdale, CA
Pinterest is a great site with tons of ideas and tutorials. Although sometimes the links do not work, their images and ideas make up for it. I love the board feature and how I can categorize my pins. I am totally addicted.
stephanie R.
Bronx , NY
I love Pinterest !!!!! It's a must have app I'm always on it everyday looking up dinner ideas, makeup looks, fashion ideas and DIYs. The best app ever. I recommend it to absolutely everyone seriously a five star app for me.
Sarah F.
Stoutsville, OH
Pintrest is an awesome website with so many creative ideas, whether it be for birthdays, baby showers, weddings, outfits, jewelry, you name it! It has everything you could ever need and/or want, all in a convenient website!
Hana C.
Pinterest is great! You can get tons of ideas for things on there and there are so many different categories. You can find recipes, diy projects, and so much more! As a future teacher, I also use it to get classroom ideas.
Jamie D.
Edmond, OK
So addicting! I love to be able to quickly get to my pins when I need them. Whether it is an outfit I liked and want to recreate, an recipe I need or a house plan I want to show my husband, the app helps me get to it quick.
Mya L.
Pinterest is by far one of the best apps that are on my phone right now. not only can one go on Pinterest to find recipes for food or hair tutorials, but you can also go on Pinterest to find outifts and other useful things!!
Megan W.
Montville, NJ
Love Pinterest! I use it both for my personal account and also as a marketing platform for my clients. It's not the best for "community" needs, but it's great for gathering all of your ideas and projects in organized boards!
Laney G.
Cuthbert, GA
I love Pinterest and it's very addicting. I have to limit myself to just one a week or so. Because I can spend hours if not 24/7 on here. It has everything. Do it yourself crafts, clothes, anything you want. Even recipes.
Laura A.
Pinterest is my favorite website. It provides such a great source of inspiration for everything from planning dinners to the week to stocking up on outfits for the new seasons. I can not say enough good things about Pinterest!
Amber N.
Not too big on Pinterest but they do have unique ideas on here. They even have a app instead on always using the internet, very convenient but a lil clustered to me.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!