BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20264)
Sadie L.
East Alton, IL
The most addicting thing in my life. I don't think I could stop even if I tried. Absolutely in love with Pinterest. They have everything you could ever imagine..recipes, quotes, fashion, faith, DIY crafts, and so many more!
Brooke G.
Pinterest is one of my addictions. I get almost all my recipes from there, I basically planned my wedding on Pinterest, and I'm always finding new crafts. Pinterest has everything and it's actually helpful for everyday life!
Meredith N.
Chesapeake , Va
Pinterest is an addiction so be prepared! It really is a great site though. I can't even begin to count the amazing ideas, recipes and tips that I've discovered. There is always something new. It's a very motivating website!
Kalie T.
Youngsville, LA
I love pintrests for sorting ideas for decorating. Also for sorting recipes for a party. Anytime I need inspiration for something I can go there and instantly get ideas.
Amanda G.
Marlborough, MA
Possibly one of my favorite websites I am pretty much planned out my life on here I have so many boards pins just about everything on here so definitely check it out
Jennifer S.
Chapmanville , WV
Pinterest is a fun and easy way to look at new ideas and recipes and share with others. I enjoy seeing what other people have tried and what recipes worked the best!
April L.
Blue springs, MO
This website is great for anything creative. It's a sharing platform for everything I love! I cook breakfast lunch and dinner with recipes from this website every day!
Julie R.
Blue Springs, MO
I love Pinterest! I get so many great birthday party ideas for my daughter's birthdays. I also search great ways to teach my daughter her alphabet, numbers, etc. I get inspiration for so many different things from there!
Mariah O.
Yorba Linda, CA
Hands down, best idea page ever. You can find anything and everything on Pinterest. I use this daily for school, work, personal life, and everything else in between!
chelsea g.
Pt Charlotte, FL
Pintrest is one of my favorite apps. I love finding new nail, beauty, diy, home decor and recipe ideas on pintrest. I always find what I am looking for and then some.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!