BY PINTEREST #2 in Websites

• I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest...178 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...469 Answers
Liz W.
San Antonio, TX
I found myself really enjoying Pinterest when I first started using it, but over time I felt as if I didn't have time to sit and look at it very often. Now I use it every once in a while especially for my blog's page. If I had more time I think I'd use it a lot, but I almost feel guilty spending time on it!
Elizabeth A.
Honestly, my interests are in products and photographs so I like it best when I see boards like "My Style" or "My Favorite Places". It gives me inspiration for outfits, makeup, and things to do on the weekend. I love it!
Sasha T.
I absolutely love Pinterest - it is how I find all of the ideas/products, recipes, styles, etc. I can't believe I didn't find it sooner. It's an absolute must have for anyone who loves DIY & when you're planning a wedding!
Jennifer V.
Lanham, MD
Good looking food.. Pin it!
Cute outfit.. Pin it!
This is seriously the best website out there!
Looking at cute clothes got better, since you don't have to leave the comfort of your home and run into people at the mall! lol
Stormi L.
Augusta, KS
I am completely addicted to this site! I have done the most delicious dishes, the coolest crafts with my kiddos, and dressed to impress with there suggested style combinations! i wish i had my account sooner with Pinterest!
Katara M.
I love Pinterest. I think there isn't a day that goes by that I don't get on the site. I can find anything on the site from hair styles and cooking ideas. I have decorated so many rooms in my house from ideas that I have seen on Pinterest. I would defiantly recommend this to someone who hasn't used it before.
Courtney C.
South Jordan, UT
I AM ADDICTED!!! I admit it! I generally spend around an hour a day pinning and that doesn't count the time I spend trying out ideas and recipes. It's a great source for recipes, ideas for my home and family and cute crafts
Carolyn H.
Pinterest is a great way to share ideas. I personally like the recipes and the party planning. makeup tips are great too. Also the hair tutorials have got to be a plus as well. #influenster is the best for showing me this.
Nicole N.
Redford, MI
Need a recipe? Go to Pinterest. Want ideas for decorating? Go to Pinterest. Any craft ideas needed? Yep - Pinterest. Want to follow your friends, your favorite sites, or people with great ideas? PINTEREST! Love it!
Jami S.
Ridley Park, PA
Techie Expert Level 1
I overly addicted!!! I have no idea how we did anything before.... I use it for everything including uploading my own work and creations. It's so rewarding to have your own work being pinned by people you have never met! 💋
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!