BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Reviews (20267)
Amanda G.
Marlborough, MA
Possibly one of my favorite websites I am pretty much planned out my life on here I have so many boards pins just about everything on here so definitely check it out
Sadie L.
East Alton, IL
The most addicting thing in my life. I don't think I could stop even if I tried. Absolutely in love with Pinterest. They have everything you could ever imagine..recipes, quotes, fashion, faith, DIY crafts, and so many more!
Yisel C.
Brooklyn , NY
Hace unas semanas empese a yasr esta aplicación y estoy enamorada!! 😍😍cuantas cosas bellas veo por aquí además hay muchas ideas para la casa y como hacer muchas recetas
maria t.
I highly recommend Pinterest. Such an amazing Website. You can pretty much find anything there from beauty products, hair-dos, nail designs, food recipes, workouts and so much more. It does get addicting but its worth it.
Marinda L.
Hoffman, NC
This website gives you the option of hunting for ideas such as crafting, shopping, gifting, cooking, decorating, traveling and even reading. You can even communicate with others about your interests. The options are endless!
Stephanie B.
Pinterest gives me great ideas for so many things from arts & crafts, to hair & makeup, and wedding ideas. I strongly recommend this to everyone in all walks of life.
Mireya F.
#1 app I use for any searching outfits to house decore to anything I need help on. The whoever doesn't use it, needs to use it. For any kind of ideas, pintrest it is.
Deborah R.
Pleasant Prairie, WI
My daughter is the best; she told me about Pinterest and I'm hooked. It's great for fashion, quotes, food (I don't cook). I love going on Pinterest each day and I also have replicated some of the suggestions too. We used some ideas for my daughter's baby shower and my son's wedding. Thank you Pinterest.
Sarah G.
This website is awesome for organizing fashion, makeup, food, etc. inspiration all in one place! I love being able to get ideas from both friends and strangers and now the new "private boards" feature makes it even better!
Raechel B.
Vermilion, OH
I find the best healthy recipes on Pinterest and some of the best naughty desserts I have ever eaten. It is a perfect balance :) Also, I have found a lot of great outfit and clothing ideas along with a lot of great workouts!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!