BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Amber N.
Madison, AL
I have horrible lighting in my apartment, so I went to Pinterest. You know those old white twinkle lights you have lying around? Yup. I lined my ceiling along my room with them and wah-lah! new lighting and awesome cozy feel!
April C.
Jackson, MI
As soon as you go to Pinterest, be prepared to spend a few hours. I do daily. It is really cool to see how every single time you go you see something new and different. What a great place to get ideas for every area of life.
Holly E.
Obsessed doesn't even begin to describe it! Pinterest allows you to save all the ideas and photos that you find online and compile them into neat, organized "boards" that you can share with friends and followers. As a blogger, photographer and wannabe fashionista, Pinterest is the perfect place to get inspired!
Rebekah L.
Seagoville, TX
I adore Pinterest. Really, who doesn't? You can find just about any idea for home decor, fashion, recipe, or craft instructions that you'll ever want or need. You have to be careful not to spend all day on there, though.
Tiffany V.
Tampa, FL
I can send hours on Pinterest. It is a great website for .. well... everything! lol Cooking, DIY, Crafts, gift ideas, for the home, artist, anything you can think of. and i love it. i go on at least once everyday. gotta try it!
Abby A.
Scotland
I love Pinterest, i can accidentally be on it for hours! whether you are looking for beauty trends, tips and tricks, decorating ideas or planning a party.. or imaginary wedding (don't preted you wouldn't!) Pinterest has it all!
Meredith N.
Chesapeake , Va
Pinterest is an addiction so be prepared! It really is a great site though. I can't even begin to count the amazing ideas, recipes and tips that I've discovered. There is always something new. It's a very motivating website!
Mya L.
Pinterest is by far one of the best apps that are on my phone right now. not only can one go on Pinterest to find recipes for food or hair tutorials, but you can also go on Pinterest to find outifts and other useful things!!
Jessica S.
San Antonio, TX
Pinterest is like an online corkboard. you can gather visual ideas and inspiration for home decor, fashion, weddings, recipes, home life, just about anything! it's free, you can "follow" your friends and repin other's ideas!
Sarah G.
This website is awesome for organizing fashion, makeup, food, etc. inspiration all in one place! I love being able to get ideas from both friends and strangers and now the new "private boards" feature makes it even better!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!