BY PINTEREST #2 in Websites

With Pinterest you can:

• I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest...178 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Vicki M.
Self proclaimed Pinterest addict right here. Always in the app. Also got my mom hopelessly addicted a while back when she got her smart phone and I'm pretty sure she has more boards then me. You can find anything on there, so many awesome ideas and recipes. People are freaking creative!
Junior H.
Tampa
I learned to cook from Pinterest!! Seriously I could not boil an egg and found so many helpful tips on this site.  My apartment is decorated with ideas from this site.
I normally go to this site a few times a week. It is full of great ideas for everything you can ask for.
Taylor S.
Fox River Grove, IL
Pinterest is my new favorite social media app/website! I love looking for ideas to inspire me on how to be more crafty and how to eat healthier! They have so many fun DIYS and it also gives me great ideas on outfits as well!
Amanda V.
I use this app for deciding what to wear, deciding what to cook, deciding where to go and that to pack for when I go there and even how to decorate my house. Honestly this is the best app since the internet. I always suggest it to my friends who don't already swear by it and I love all the new inspo!
leah b.
Tacna, AZ
Techie Expert Level 1
This website is amazing. You can find anything on here. I love to lookup recipes and art material. Anything you want to know or learn about, you can find it on here. There are absolutely no cons for this website. You need to check Pinterest out! If you love to bake, draw/paint, garden, diys or you love clothes, shopping you will find it all on here. Including prices!
Irene S.
Salem, WV
“If you're bored, Pinterest is for you!” - As an art student, I'm always looking for inspiration. My friend recommended Pinterest and when I set up the account, I was very surprised. I wasn't initially expecting much, because most websites have spam and people who are only out to amuse themselves, not others. But it's great! When I'm sat at home, bored out of my head, all I have to do is type in 'projects' and it comes up with all sorts of things for me to do. It's also great if you have friends on Pinterest, because you can communicate and send each-other pins. It really lightens up my day!!

The only minor problem I've experienced is that most pins are linked to websites which sometimes make my phone crash, but I think that's because my phone is an old version. I love Pinterest, GET IT!
Heather U.
Colfax, NC
Techie Expert Level 2
Such a great app for the creative mind.  A great extra brain if your will to store ideas, inspiration, recipies, DIYs, looks, you name it.  Hard for some to get the concept, but once you do, you are hooked.  This is my go to for all recipies.  Would highly recommend.
Elizabeth Z.
Techie Expert Level 2
I spend entirely too much time on Pinterests but when it comes to dinner decorating and out fit planning it all pays off ! Some of the things I've tried haven't come out like the pictures but I also lack artistic ability lol
Victoria C.
Chula Vista, CA
Pinterest is my life saver! What would I do without you, Pinterest? I have boards for almost everything I do or cook. I love it and it's so convenient. Thank God for this app! A must have during these times!
Maria C.
Reedley, CA
I love using Pinterest. Pinterest is a good way to occupy my time and don't feel guilty about wasting my time. I try to achieve a craft project every time I visit but I'm mostly looking at comic related things. I love everything about Pinterest and I will highly recommend it  to others.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!