BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Reviews (20268)
Jamie W.
Boise, ID
Pinterest is great for finding recipes, clothes, craft ideas, home decor, and just about everything else. I love to share my own creations on it as well as find new inspirations. The humor is endless as well. Check it out!!
Aimee F.
Lenexa, KS
I caution anyone who starts this site. Please allow yourself plenty of time to browse. I found myself staying up almost all night once because I was that addicted! I am a teacher and I find it best to share educational ideas.
Laura B.
I love this APP. I could waste hours and hours on it, only problem is it makes me feel like a terrible housewife.. haha so many diy that i could NEVER accomplish. Its very fun, easy to use and has everything imaginable on it.
Liz P.
I Love being able to search for different things on Pinterest and save them to read later or try later. I just completed my first Pinterest DIY so it's a great site to find DIY crafts and different ways to decorate your house.
Kelly M.
Pembroke, MA
This is a great app to use if you want to do an online based scrapbook or a dream board. You can search just about anything and you'll find the perfect thing. I have a wedding tomorrow and I looked up a hairstyle to do for it!
Alison S.
Vancleave, MS
I love Pinterest! It is full of so many wonderful ideas. I personally love the home decor and D.I.Y&Crafts sections.
However, it is highly addictive. There is so much to look at that you can waste hours and not even realize it.
Heather K.
Pinterest is the best thing ever! You can find so many things on a variety of topics and you are sure to find exactly what you are looking for. If your not computer friendly you got this site made. They make it very easy to use!
Katherine K.
Fruit Heights, ut
Planning a wedding? Go to Pinterest. Need fashion inspiration? Pinterest. Make up tutorials? Pinterest. DIY decorating? Pinterest.

Pinterest is the kind of dangerous site that sucks you in and occupies you for hours on end.
Justine J.
Apple Valley, CA
I'm addicted to Pinterest. It has given me so many ideas on good, crafts, ideas for the home and beauty. I seriously am always on here. I've never posted anything, but there is definitely not a shortage or things to look at!
Alexis S.
Ypsilanti, MI
I mostly use Pinterest like a scrap book. If there is an interesting image I would like to see, I pin it. But the hidden gold of this site, is the useful tips, recipes, and creative diy projects that you find from other people.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!