BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20264)
Kaitlyn M.
New Orleans, LA
Pinterest is my way to keep track of things that I want to do. It's like a neatly organized bulletin board that I can access from anywhere. I use it mostly to get outfit inspirations and check back later if I can't decide what to wear.
Laura B.
I love this APP. I could waste hours and hours on it, only problem is it makes me feel like a terrible housewife.. haha so many diy that i could NEVER accomplish. Its very fun, easy to use and has everything imaginable on it.
Allison S.
Anchorage, AK
Gone are the days of wading through a google image search hoping to find what you were looking for. Pinterest is so much nicer! I'm a very visual person an love to look through pictures of whatever projects I'm planning..
Lauren P.
OBSESSED! I've been obsessed with this website for a while now. I especially love finding new recipes, preparing for my future home and wedding, and preparing lesson plans for my preschoolers with amazing ideas I would have never thought of!
Sarah L.
Longview, TX
I use Pinterest for everything, especially shopping and Christmas lists. Ideas for decorating a home, ideas for doing your hair, ideas for planning a wedding. And if it's not already on Pinterest, pin it!! You can't go wrong.
Justine J.
Apple Valley, CA
I'm addicted to Pinterest. It has given me so many ideas on good, crafts, ideas for the home and beauty. I seriously am always on here. I've never posted anything, but there is definitely not a shortage or things to look at!
BRITTANY F.
This is definitely one of my FAVORITE websites. I am addicted to this site, and can spend hours looking at everything .. always refreshing the page. They have everything you need on there. Pinterest makes you want to have a kid, get married, be a chef, interior designer. My go to place for everything i want to do.
Victoria B.
Pinterest is great. I have discovered so many great things, especially recipes. I also love how easy it is to pin things to my different boards. I also love all of the apps and how compatible they are with all of my devices.
Maria G.
Kaneohe, HI
I love to go to Pinterest for inspiration. I like to share photos from Pinterest to all my social media. Anything that beauty, hair, skin and fashion related, I love.
Tatyana P.
I don't know what I would do without Pinterest. It is such an amazing app!!!!! I am literally addicted to it. I get most of my inspirations from it and when I need to find something, Pinterest is the best answer for everything.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!