4.92 / 5 based on 20,264 Reviews
Pinterest is a tool to help you discover and plan things you want to do. When you find something that looks interesting, just Pin it! Pins are visual bookmarks that you organize and share the way you want.
With Pinterest you can:
- Plan projects—home remodels, car restorations, garden redesigns and other DIYs
- Dream up your next trip—outdoor adventures, road trips with friends, family outings and exotic vacations
- Collect your favorite things—illustrations, tattoo ideas, hilarious quotes, tech gadgetry and inspiring art and architecture
- Save great ideas—articles to read, movies to watch, gifts to buy, fashion and beauty how-tos, food and recipes to cook, fitness tips and lifehacks
- Get organized for a party—wedding decor, birthday themes, costume ideas and game day menus
Top Questions See all 14,179 Q&A
- "They have everything on there~ Great ideas for crafts, hair, fashion, food, home decor and anything else you can think of!" in 833 reviews
- "I love Pinterest I find so many awesome recipes and DIY projects and ideas and tips on everything from beauty to fashion to food and fun." in 591 reviews
- "I can spend hours getting lost in finding workout ideas, recipes, fun activities for when I babysit, and tips and tricks for my apartment!" in 519 reviews
- "Love Pinterest for ideas, party themes, fashion ideas, makeup tips, DIY, home decor, foods, well pretty much everything." in 486 reviews
- "Everything you could possibly think of is on pinterest and it has so many great idea for any project you might be doing." in 477 reviews
Pinterest is my way to keep track of things that I want to do. It's like a neatly organized bulletin board that I can access from anywhere. I use it mostly to get outfit inspirations and check back later if I can't decide what to wear.
I love this APP. I could waste hours and hours on it, only problem is it makes me feel like a terrible housewife.. haha so many diy that i could NEVER accomplish. Its very fun, easy to use and has everything imaginable on it.
Gone are the days of wading through a google image search hoping to find what you were looking for. Pinterest is so much nicer! I'm a very visual person an love to look through pictures of whatever projects I'm planning..
OBSESSED! I've been obsessed with this website for a while now. I especially love finding new recipes, preparing for my future home and wedding, and preparing lesson plans for my preschoolers with amazing ideas I would have never thought of!
I use Pinterest for everything, especially shopping and Christmas lists. Ideas for decorating a home, ideas for doing your hair, ideas for planning a wedding. And if it's not already on Pinterest, pin it!! You can't go wrong.
I'm addicted to Pinterest. It has given me so many ideas on good, crafts, ideas for the home and beauty. I seriously am always on here. I've never posted anything, but there is definitely not a shortage or things to look at!
This is definitely one of my FAVORITE websites. I am addicted to this site, and can spend hours looking at everything .. always refreshing the page. They have everything you need on there. Pinterest makes you want to have a kid, get married, be a chef, interior designer. My go to place for everything i want to do.
Pinterest is great. I have discovered so many great things, especially recipes. I also love how easy it is to pin things to my different boards. I also love all of the apps and how compatible they are with all of my devices.
I love to go to Pinterest for inspiration. I like to share photos from Pinterest to all my social media. Anything that beauty, hair, skin and fashion related, I love.
I don't know what I would do without Pinterest. It is such an amazing app!!!!! I am literally addicted to it. I get most of my inspirations from it and when I need to find something, Pinterest is the best answer for everything.
Q & A
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest too to help us extend our reach score! Anyone agree? Update: THEY DO NOW :D
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
What's your Pinterest URL?
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos