BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Karyl B.
Milwaukie, OR
I am addicted to Pinterest. Baking ideas, meals under $5, crockpot freezer dinners, education, shopping, fashion, kids crafts, sewing, DIY, upcycling its all there! I could spend hours every day pinning and doing DIY projects!
Alexandra S.
Loves Park, IL
I absolutely love Pinterest! I spend so much time on Pinterest. I love how you can find different types of things on the website. I use it to make crafts as gifts and also recipe ideas. I also love to read the funny ecards
Brianna M.
Reno, Nv
I love Pinterest. It's not just a social network, but also a handy tool for keeping lists. One thing I don't like is when I try to pin a page that has several decent photos on it, but Pinterest cannot use any of those photos.
Caroline W.
Pittsburgh, PA
:) Fun website.Fun website.Fun website.Fun website.Fun website.Fun website.Fun website.Fun website.Fun website.Fun website.Fun website.Fun website.Fun website.Fun website.Fun website.Fun website.Fun website.Fun website.Fun website.Fun website.Fun website.Fun website.Fun website.Fun website.Fun website.Fun website.
Kari H.
Fresno, Ca
Anytime I find myself wondering what to make for dinner or what I can do different with my hair, I go to Pinterest. You can find almost anything there. Plan a wedding, get a tattoo, baby info, fitness techniques. You name it.
Liz F.
Warner robins, GA
I don't know how I could being to explain how much I love this site! I am recently engaged, and boy can I plan on there. It has also given me sooo many ideas for my apartment with my future sister in-law. its simply fantastic!
Aylin C.
Livingston, CA
I'm addicted to Pinterest !!!! SInce the day I got it I was so interested in all the beauty stuff ! You will totally love it ! You can find so many great tips. Follow me if you have it already ! Aylin Cervantes is my username!
Samantha C.
Pintrest is my to go to website. Whenever I don't know what to cook I look up recipes. When I want to find new and pretty ways to do my nails they have lots of choices. If I want to get inspired non how to color or cut my hair Pintrest helps out a lot with that as well. Its extremely helpful and lots of DIY Crafts!
kelsey b.
I love Pinterest, addicted is easily the word. It serves as so much inspiration formal aspects of your life- fashion, home, beauty, wedding, etc. I often don't go looking for certain exact things, but search general themes and am always amazed with things I find. Its also great for coming up with unique gift ideas!
Sarah S.
Brownsburg, IN
This app is literally my lifesaver! It helps me with so many choices whether it is what to give my dad for Christmas to what my next haircut should be! I look up hair and makeup tutorials all the time! Pintrest is the best!!!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!