BY PINTEREST #2 in Websites

• I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest...178 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Karson L.
Kingston, TN
I love Pinterest. i get so many great ideas off of Pinterest. I love getting ideas for our wedding from Pinterest. Recipes are also great. I'm a picky eater though so it's hard for me to find things that I like and want to cook.
Liz P.
I Love being able to search for different things on Pinterest and save them to read later or try later. I just completed my first Pinterest DIY so it's a great site to find DIY crafts and different ways to decorate your house.
Holly E.
Obsessed doesn't even begin to describe it! Pinterest allows you to save all the ideas and photos that you find online and compile them into neat, organized "boards" that you can share with friends and followers. As a blogger, photographer and wannabe fashionista, Pinterest is the perfect place to get inspired!
Heather H.
Philadelphia, PA
It's seriously an addiction. It becomes a way of life. People start asking you about that craft you did, recipe you made, do it yourself project, and the first words out of your mouth is "well I saw this pin on Pinterest...."
Andrea K.
West Bloomfield, MI
Love this app! Especially for make up / hair and outfit ideas and tips. I can literally spend hours on this website. It's even helpful if your looking for traveling ideas and organization ideas. It really has everything!!!
Patricia C.
Las Vegas, NV
Love being able to find everything from recipes to remedies for my dogs itchy paws. Don't know how to decorate your apartment on a budget?? Pinterest will help! What to do about those nasty weeds? Pinterest has the solution :)
Bianca R.
This website is SUPER addictive. I LOVE IT! My whole life if on this website. New ways to style my house, how to make a dream catcher, wedding ideas. EVERYTHING! Warning: avoid Pinterest if you have something important to do.
Alison S.
Vancleave, MS
I love Pinterest! It is full of so many wonderful ideas. I personally love the home decor and D.I.Y&Crafts sections.
However, it is highly addictive. There is so much to look at that you can waste hours and not even realize it.
Amanda O.
St Petersburg, FL
I love using Pinterest to look for new recipes, tattoo inspiration, and beauty ideas! They have a little bit of everything on this website and it's a great way to pass the time. I use my Pinterest app probably everyday. Love it!
Robecca B.
Flint, MI
Techie Expert Level 1
I learned about Influenster from the Youtubers I follow and I love it! Its a fantastic way to try out products before you spend money on something you might not end up liking. Its so easy to do the few things they ask in return.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!