4.92 / 5 based on 20,263 Reviews
Pinterest is a tool to help you discover and plan things you want to do. When you find something that looks interesting, just Pin it! Pins are visual bookmarks that you organize and share the way you want.
With Pinterest you can:
- Plan projects—home remodels, car restorations, garden redesigns and other DIYs
- Dream up your next trip—outdoor adventures, road trips with friends, family outings and exotic vacations
- Collect your favorite things—illustrations, tattoo ideas, hilarious quotes, tech gadgetry and inspiring art and architecture
- Save great ideas—articles to read, movies to watch, gifts to buy, fashion and beauty how-tos, food and recipes to cook, fitness tips and lifehacks
- Get organized for a party—wedding decor, birthday themes, costume ideas and game day menus
Top Questions See all 14,179 Q&A
- "They have everything on there~ Great ideas for crafts, hair, fashion, food, home decor and anything else you can think of!" in 833 reviews
- "I love Pinterest I find so many awesome recipes and DIY projects and ideas and tips on everything from beauty to fashion to food and fun." in 591 reviews
- "I can spend hours getting lost in finding workout ideas, recipes, fun activities for when I babysit, and tips and tricks for my apartment!" in 519 reviews
- "Love Pinterest for ideas, party themes, fashion ideas, makeup tips, DIY, home decor, foods, well pretty much everything." in 486 reviews
- "Everything you could possibly think of is on pinterest and it has so many great idea for any project you might be doing." in 477 reviews
I adore Pintrest. I use it for inspiration for just about anything from home decorating, DIY of all kinds, cooking, beauty, book recommendations, literally EVERYTHING. It is practically second to google when it comes to looking for information.
I can send hours on Pinterest. It is a great website for .. well... everything! lol Cooking, DIY, Crafts, gift ideas, for the home, artist, anything you can think of. and i love it. i go on at least once everyday. gotta try it!
I love Pinterest! I love that when I find things I am interested in, I don't have to write them down or print them out. All I have to do is pin it to my folder and I can look at it when I need to. Its very convinient and fun :)
Be for warned, this website is addictive. From DIY projects, tattoo ideas, great photography poses, hilarious blogs and SO much more - this site has it ALL! You could spend hours on Pinterest, and not even realize it. Love it.
I love Pinterest since my brain goes about a million miles an hour I can organize all my thoughts in one place for later. I have recipes, fashion, travel, fitness, and a bunch of other things saved, but organized. It's amazing!
Completely addicted to this site! So many great ideas from food to crafts, fashion to decorations ideas. I've found so many projects to keep my husband, kids & myself busy making our home & lives just a little more interesting.
I use Pinterest for everything. I am not ashamed to admitt that I am a Pinterest junkie. I go on the site for everything from craft ideas to home organization and decorating ideas. I definitely recommend every have a Pinterest.
Its my dream, wish, to do, to buy, to get list. Its where i can pin stuff i like and go back to it. I found a DIY for the glamglow supermud mask! can you believe it :)
I am addicted to Pinterest. Baking ideas, meals under $5, crockpot freezer dinners, education, shopping, fashion, kids crafts, sewing, DIY, upcycling its all there! I could spend hours every day pinning and doing DIY projects!
I love Pinterest. i get so many great ideas off of Pinterest. I love getting ideas for our wedding from Pinterest. Recipes are also great. I'm a picky eater though so it's hard for me to find things that I like and want to cook.
Q & A
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest too to help us extend our reach score! Anyone agree? Update: THEY DO NOW :D
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
What's your Pinterest URL?
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos