4.92 / 5 based on 20,265 Reviews
Pinterest is a tool to help you discover and plan things you want to do. When you find something that looks interesting, just Pin it! Pins are visual bookmarks that you organize and share the way you want.
With Pinterest you can:
- Plan projects—home remodels, car restorations, garden redesigns and other DIYs
- Dream up your next trip—outdoor adventures, road trips with friends, family outings and exotic vacations
- Collect your favorite things—illustrations, tattoo ideas, hilarious quotes, tech gadgetry and inspiring art and architecture
- Save great ideas—articles to read, movies to watch, gifts to buy, fashion and beauty how-tos, food and recipes to cook, fitness tips and lifehacks
- Get organized for a party—wedding decor, birthday themes, costume ideas and game day menus
Top Questions See all 14,179 Q&A
- "They have everything on there~ Great ideas for crafts, hair, fashion, food, home decor and anything else you can think of!" in 833 reviews
- "I love Pinterest I find so many awesome recipes and DIY projects and ideas and tips on everything from beauty to fashion to food and fun." in 591 reviews
- "I can spend hours getting lost in finding workout ideas, recipes, fun activities for when I babysit, and tips and tricks for my apartment!" in 519 reviews
- "Love Pinterest for ideas, party themes, fashion ideas, makeup tips, DIY, home decor, foods, well pretty much everything." in 486 reviews
- "Everything you could possibly think of is on pinterest and it has so many great idea for any project you might be doing." in 477 reviews
I'm on Pinterest almost every single day. It's a great way to share tips, tricks and trades. I would be lost without my pin-boards. If you like bookmarking websites, this is the tool for you to easily organize your favorites.
Who doesn't love Pinterest? Come on. Seriously. This website has every category imaginable and I spend hours upon hours just surfing! From beauty to fashion to food to photography, it has everything I could ever need or want.
Genius website. I use this all the time for recipe inspiration and workout ideas. I have found quite a few craft projects as well, but I haven't had a chance to try any of them yet. Very popular for planning weddings as well.
I love Pinterest. I pin recipes, diy craft ideas, products i have or like, wish lists, and they even have a feature which lets you keep some boards private. that was great for planning an engagement party for my friend, as well as keeping track of christmas presents i bought my niece. I use Pinterest for everything.
Pinterest is a fantastic website to get many ideas for just about anything! As a blogger I love using Pinterest for inspiration as well as a way to connect with others.
I had the hardest time getting my ideas across to other people until I signed up for Pinterest. I come here to find exactly what I am thinking of in my head. I love that I can get ideas without the hassle of confusing someone.
Pinterest is a fantastic website for everyone! I get inspiration here for home decor, gym routines, cooking, crafting, etc. They even have pop ups that let you know if users have reported inappropriate content to keep you from clicking on things you would rather not. I would recommend anyone to try out this website!
My #1 app that I am constantly on. I have actually done so many diy because of this app. it's so addicting plus the new updates have helped navigate and organize my boards more. omg i can pin all day and have on certain days
My love for Pinterest knows no bounds.....seriously. I'm obsessed. Anything you need on the Internet is just one search away. Resulting in a multitude of helpful pins.
Pinterest is great for hair and make up ideas! Not only that. If you're a crafty person, there's also great DIY for home decor and party treats! Definitely a great website! It's perfect for every personality out in the world!
Q & A
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest too to help us extend our reach score! Anyone agree? Update: THEY DO NOW :D
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
What's your Pinterest URL?
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos