BY PINTEREST #2 in Websites

• I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest...178 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Lacey B.
Edmond, OK
This is the place where I can easily spend 7 hours pinning projects I will never probably actually do. But in my head (fantasy land) I will make these things and they will look just like the picture does!!!! One day! Pinterest is like a playground for adults. Love it!!!
Melissa G.
New Jersey
Techie Expert Level 1
Pinterest is probably one of my favorite apps. If you are a crafty person or love inspiration type posts, then this is perfect for you! There are so many things that people post on here that inspire me to do to my room. I get so many organizational inspos from here! Definitely worth visiting!
Naomi E.
I love Pinterest. I have the app on my phone and go on it at least once a day. Usually before I go to bed. I have found the best recipes and crafts. It's the best app I'm so glad whoever came up with the idea did.
Taylor R.
Mitchellville , MD
Techie Expert Level 2
Pinterest is EVERYTHING. I use it to find tutorials most of the time . I also use Pinterest and Recipes . We can not forget the workouts . I love Pinterest because it helps me sort out my goals . Its amazing !
Kaitlyn R.
Techie Expert Level 2
Pinterest is nice for diys or just Getting ideas, but that's pretty much it. Wish there was something similar but easier to use. Overall it's a pretty good app and would recommend for people who love arts and crafts
heather r.
Techie Expert Level 1
Who isnt obessed with this site?  my father is even in love with it  theres everything you can think of on there  lt helped plann out my wedding organized everything for it and gave me ideas on decor. now were using it to get ana white plans to build furniture for our new home!
Bridget B.
Lewes, DE
One of my favorite apps on my phone. It's happens to be one of those apps you get on and spend an hour without realizing. It has given me so many great ideas! Even if your not crafty it someone makes you feel like any project is easy to achieve.
Rocelle R.
I love this app. I use it everyday for everything from my dream house to my career goals. I like to use mine as a vision board. I dont really like the new update to search for things but I recommend this to everyone. My username is rocellexx 😊
Cassie T.
Park Hills
As an artist,  pinterest is a fantastic resource for learning new techniques and finding inspiration for new work. I love having the ability to save things to a list. Being able to keep the list private is also a plus. I definitely would recommend this application to anyone I know.
Vicki M.
Self proclaimed Pinterest addict right here. Always in the app. Also got my mom hopelessly addicted a while back when she got her smart phone and I'm pretty sure she has more boards then me. You can find anything on there, so many awesome ideas and recipes. People are freaking creative!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!