BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest...178 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20263)
Rachel N.
I can't say enough about Pinterest! I am constantly on the website looking at so many different things from Health/Fitness to tips for decorating my future house. If you want ideas or just to kill time, Pinterest is for you
Heather H.
Westerly, RI
Saves my bordem and on rainy days it keeps my kids busy. From home decor & makeup fixes to kids crafts and wedding ideas. Such a good way to express your creative side
Taylor A.
Indianapolis, IN
I love this site.
You can post, like and repin anything from home decorating, fashion ideas, food inspiration and recipes to fitness, baby ideas, life advise, WEDDINGS. i am always on mine repining from my social media friends.
Dana F.
Gilbertsville, PA
I am obsessed with Pinterest. I honestly don't know how anyone planned a wedding before Pinterest came along! The ideas and the inspiration are unreal! Not to mention it makes you smile with the humor and cute photos! ADDICTED!!
Patricia C.
Las Vegas, NV
Love being able to find everything from recipes to remedies for my dogs itchy paws. Don't know how to decorate your apartment on a budget?? Pinterest will help! What to do about those nasty weeds? Pinterest has the solution :)
jessie t.
Ok so Pinterest is your go to for any recipes, inspiration, DIYs, party ideas, planning your wedding (if you are already married you are planning what would have been your wedding), workouts, teacher stuff and so much more. It is addicting because there is so much you can find on this sight!!!! highly recommend!
Emily P.
Lexington, KY
I literally spend tons of time on here. I fall asleep to it every night. I find hairs styles, recipes, DIY projects, wedding ideas, education ideas, etc. There is so much on there that it literally could take up all your time.
Beth G.
Phoenix
Like most other reviewer, I am completely addicted to Pinning. I almost never Google things anymore, I check Pinterest first. Recipes, fashion, home ideas, animals and humor are my favorites. I even have my husband on there, because he can find home repair stuff, tattoos and cars. How did I live without Pinterest?
Lynn F.
Bridgeview, IL
I absolutely LOVE Pinterest. I cannot get enough. I've been pinning for over a year now, and I'm still obsessed. It's a great way to take ideas and group them together. I have boards for everything from fashion to birthday parties.
Ruby G.
Pinterest is the app and website to get any and every creative idea! It has made me be creative when it comes to my every day lifestyle. I love Pinterest and just about every board and pin. Easy to search just about anything.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!