BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Bonnie F.
Port Royal, PA
I love Pinterest. I have found many solutions and many projects on there. Whatever you want is on there. I found makeup tips, refinishing steps, gardening, and more. I am a Pinterest addict. If you haven't tried it, you should!
Jadyn R.
Linden, Mi
I am in LOVE with Pinterest!!! its perfect to search through when you're bored. I find it extremely useful for ideas when planning events like open houses, weddings, or anything really! I go to it all the time for inspiration or DIY things. There are just a ton of doors it can open up if you use it to its potential.
annie g.
Monticello, MN
I would be lost without my Pinterest app. I go on it every single day to meal plan, get outfit ideas, diy projects and event planning. It's seriously the best. Love it!
Liana D.
Kent, WA
I agree. Once you start, you can't stop.
Pinterest is full of ideas. You can basically plan everything with this thing. Birthday parties, bridal showers, weddings. It's all there. I just love using this and it is so addicting.
Brandee W.
They have everything you can thing of from home decor to some of the best recipes. The possibilities are endless and you can easily pass the time scrolling through this app.
Robecca B.
Flint, MI
I learned about Influenster from the Youtubers I follow and I love it! Its a fantastic way to try out products before you spend money on something you might not end up liking. Its so easy to do the few things they ask in return.
Andrea D.
Oak Harbor, WA
Its so addicting! I open the app and then the next thing I know I've pinned 50 recipes and 3 hours has gone by. Its not only useful for recipes, but there's beauty, fashion, hair, home decor, Pinterest is amazing on all levels.
Kim H.
Greenacres, WA
It is my happy place on the computer. There isn't anything I can't find on it. I have tried so many different hairstyles, upcycled an old dresser into an entertainment stand, and marketed my own products on it. It's fantastic.
Jennifer D.
Moscow, ID
Everything you need is all in one site! Make "boards", or digital collections, out of your favorite recipes, clothing/outfit ideas, beauty products, hairstyles, party ideas, etc. Be careful though- Pinterest is highly addictive!
Jenna F.
Columbia, SC
Pinterest is absolutely addictive! There are tons of DYI ideas as well as things you know would only exist in you dream home. It provides you with inspiration for projects in your home and organizes all the ideas in one place.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!