BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest...178 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Nikki B.
I love Pinterest it is my "goto" when I have "beauty block" and am looking for a new look to try out. It is by far an a+ in my book. One can find anything and everything there from crafts to beauty along with great tutorials.
Rachel R.
Pinterest is my favorite way to pass time on my laptop or on my phone. As a teacher, it has given me a ton of great ideas for school. It can also be extremely useful for gifting, cooking, beauty, and a million other things!
Adrienne P.
I love this site. I can find new recipes, DIY ideas, inspirational quotes, and anything else under the sun! I love that I can save everything on a virtual board instead of cluttering up my home with folders of the same ideas.
Victoria B.
Pinterest is great. I have discovered so many great things, especially recipes. I also love how easy it is to pin things to my different boards. I also love all of the apps and how compatible they are with all of my devices.
Maria G.
Kaneohe, HI
I love to go to Pinterest for inspiration. I like to share photos from Pinterest to all my social media. Anything that beauty, hair, skin and fashion related, I love.
Destiny H.
Jonesboro, GA
I love this app. It took me a while for me to actually get the account. My cousin told me about the app and how great it was. So finally i got the app and made an account. I love how i can organize my thoughts and ideas. The post give me a huge thought of ideas from everything i can imagine. I definitely recommend Pintrest.
Kaitlyn M.
New Orleans, LA
Pinterest is my way to keep track of things that I want to do. It's like a neatly organized bulletin board that I can access from anywhere. I use it mostly to get outfit inspirations and check back later if I can't decide what to wear.
Jamie W.
Boise, ID
Pinterest is great for finding recipes, clothes, craft ideas, home decor, and just about everything else. I love to share my own creations on it as well as find new inspirations. The humor is endless as well. Check it out!!
Kristen S.
I spend so much time on this app, and I actually do almost everything I repin. I am a very creative person and this helps to inspire me and so many people have figured out so many different ways of doing things. A lot of time goes by while I'm looking at Pinterest if just to browse, so I have to be very mindful!!
Jenny W.
Sammamish, WA
Love Pinterest...almost to the point of obsession! It is a great tool to find different recipes, hair styles, make-up tips, craft ideas ect. I use it mostly for recipes and have found some of my new favorites through Pinterest!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!