4.92 / 5 based on 20,265 Reviews
Pinterest is a tool to help you discover and plan things you want to do. When you find something that looks interesting, just Pin it! Pins are visual bookmarks that you organize and share the way you want.
With Pinterest you can:
- Plan projects—home remodels, car restorations, garden redesigns and other DIYs
- Dream up your next trip—outdoor adventures, road trips with friends, family outings and exotic vacations
- Collect your favorite things—illustrations, tattoo ideas, hilarious quotes, tech gadgetry and inspiring art and architecture
- Save great ideas—articles to read, movies to watch, gifts to buy, fashion and beauty how-tos, food and recipes to cook, fitness tips and lifehacks
- Get organized for a party—wedding decor, birthday themes, costume ideas and game day menus
Top Questions See all 14,179 Q&A
- "They have everything on there~ Great ideas for crafts, hair, fashion, food, home decor and anything else you can think of!" in 833 reviews
- "I love Pinterest I find so many awesome recipes and DIY projects and ideas and tips on everything from beauty to fashion to food and fun." in 591 reviews
- "I can spend hours getting lost in finding workout ideas, recipes, fun activities for when I babysit, and tips and tricks for my apartment!" in 519 reviews
- "Love Pinterest for ideas, party themes, fashion ideas, makeup tips, DIY, home decor, foods, well pretty much everything." in 486 reviews
- "Everything you could possibly think of is on pinterest and it has so many great idea for any project you might be doing." in 477 reviews
I love Pinterest it is my "goto" when I have "beauty block" and am looking for a new look to try out. It is by far an a+ in my book. One can find anything and everything there from crafts to beauty along with great tutorials.
Pinterest is my favorite way to pass time on my laptop or on my phone. As a teacher, it has given me a ton of great ideas for school. It can also be extremely useful for gifting, cooking, beauty, and a million other things!
I love this site. I can find new recipes, DIY ideas, inspirational quotes, and anything else under the sun! I love that I can save everything on a virtual board instead of cluttering up my home with folders of the same ideas.
Pinterest is great. I have discovered so many great things, especially recipes. I also love how easy it is to pin things to my different boards. I also love all of the apps and how compatible they are with all of my devices.
I love to go to Pinterest for inspiration. I like to share photos from Pinterest to all my social media. Anything that beauty, hair, skin and fashion related, I love.
I love this app. It took me a while for me to actually get the account. My cousin told me about the app and how great it was. So finally i got the app and made an account. I love how i can organize my thoughts and ideas. The post give me a huge thought of ideas from everything i can imagine. I definitely recommend Pintrest.
Pinterest is my way to keep track of things that I want to do. It's like a neatly organized bulletin board that I can access from anywhere. I use it mostly to get outfit inspirations and check back later if I can't decide what to wear.
Pinterest is great for finding recipes, clothes, craft ideas, home decor, and just about everything else. I love to share my own creations on it as well as find new inspirations. The humor is endless as well. Check it out!!
I spend so much time on this app, and I actually do almost everything I repin. I am a very creative person and this helps to inspire me and so many people have figured out so many different ways of doing things. A lot of time goes by while I'm looking at Pinterest if just to browse, so I have to be very mindful!!
Love Pinterest...almost to the point of obsession! It is a great tool to find different recipes, hair styles, make-up tips, craft ideas ect. I use it mostly for recipes and have found some of my new favorites through Pinterest!
Q & A
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest too to help us extend our reach score! Anyone agree? Update: THEY DO NOW :D
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
What's your Pinterest URL?
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos