BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20264)
Andrea D.
Oak Harbor, WA
Its so addicting! I open the app and then the next thing I know I've pinned 50 recipes and 3 hours has gone by. Its not only useful for recipes, but there's beauty, fashion, hair, home decor, Pinterest is amazing on all levels.
cindy g.
I love Pinterest!!! Anything I need from cooking, diys, outfits, makeup, holiday decor, i can find everything im on the hunt for.. I can say I use Pinterest everyday!!
Brandee W.
They have everything you can thing of from home decor to some of the best recipes. The possibilities are endless and you can easily pass the time scrolling through this app.
Brittney T.
New Castle, IN
I recently moved out on my own and have used Pinterest every night I've prepared food. I've been needing some easy and basic potato recipes and Pinterest has tons. It has really encouraged this cooking thing a little further!
Bonnie F.
Port Royal, PA
I love Pinterest. I have found many solutions and many projects on there. Whatever you want is on there. I found makeup tips, refinishing steps, gardening, and more. I am a Pinterest addict. If you haven't tried it, you should!
Lupe M.
Williamston , SC
I use it all the time for ideas.. like my wedding, parties I organized like baby shower, bachelorette parties, surprise parties. It has helped on gifts that I given, decorating mainly.
Yesenia H.
My #1 app that I am constantly on. I have actually done so many diy because of this app. it's so addicting plus the new updates have helped navigate and organize my boards more. omg i can pin all day and have on certain days
Cassidy B.
Fort Smith, AR
Okay, I am ADDICTED to Pinterest, and have been since High School.
I use it for:
Recipes
Craft Ideas
Cleaning Tips
Wedding ideas (getting married in the Fall)
Home Decoration ideas
Money Saving Tips and
Fashion Tips

Love it!
Leesa J.
E Waterboro, ME
I love Pinterest. I have an account for a web page I run, one for my students (great for sorting pages used in a research project) and one for my personal use. Great resource for things around the home, gardening and so much more. I have not been able to find a topic that someone doesn't have a related board.
Stephanie F.
I love Pinterest basically wouldn't know how to cook without it. I planned my whole ready with ideas from Pinterest. and i also use it Daly for work looking at hair tips and tricks
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!