4.92 / 5 based on 20,265 Reviews
Pinterest is a tool to help you discover and plan things you want to do. When you find something that looks interesting, just Pin it! Pins are visual bookmarks that you organize and share the way you want.
With Pinterest you can:
- Plan projects—home remodels, car restorations, garden redesigns and other DIYs
- Dream up your next trip—outdoor adventures, road trips with friends, family outings and exotic vacations
- Collect your favorite things—illustrations, tattoo ideas, hilarious quotes, tech gadgetry and inspiring art and architecture
- Save great ideas—articles to read, movies to watch, gifts to buy, fashion and beauty how-tos, food and recipes to cook, fitness tips and lifehacks
- Get organized for a party—wedding decor, birthday themes, costume ideas and game day menus
Top Questions See all 14,179 Q&A
- "They have everything on there~ Great ideas for crafts, hair, fashion, food, home decor and anything else you can think of!" in 833 reviews
- "I love Pinterest I find so many awesome recipes and DIY projects and ideas and tips on everything from beauty to fashion to food and fun." in 591 reviews
- "I can spend hours getting lost in finding workout ideas, recipes, fun activities for when I babysit, and tips and tricks for my apartment!" in 519 reviews
- "Love Pinterest for ideas, party themes, fashion ideas, makeup tips, DIY, home decor, foods, well pretty much everything." in 486 reviews
- "Everything you could possibly think of is on pinterest and it has so many great idea for any project you might be doing." in 477 reviews
I started using Pinterest on a friends recommendation. The options are endless. You can type in a topic and see what others have posted. I have tried recipes, do-it-yourself projects, and looked up new ideas on a variety of topics.
By far hands down my favorite website!!! I was so reluctant to try it but now I am obsessed!!! It actually helped make my mind up about becoming a professional make up artist!!! Thank you Pinterest!!!
I love Pinterest... Mainly for recipes and of course decorating tips and DIY ideas! I find the website quite easy to navigate and I can find pretty much anything I'm looking for. I've found so many wonderful ideas from Pinterest!
Pinterest can be quite addicting! I love looking for new recipes to try and new ideas to decorate our home. I like how everything is already categorized in one spot vs me having to search all over the Internet looking for. Genius!
If you have an idea on something you would like to make you can most likely find it on Pinterest. And if you have something you are looking for (i.e. makeup) you can always find ideas on Pinterest. I'm on this website all the time!!
Want to waste a whole day finding recipes & projects you'll probably never make? Have 5 tons of zucchini you want to find creative ways to cook? Join Pinterest! This is the place to find creative ideas for anything & EVERYTHING!!
I love Pinterest but it's so bad on my wallet. I can look at clothes for hours and all I want to do is buy them all. It's also great for recipes. I don't pin a ton because I like to be selective so I can go back and find things.
I love Pinterest! It is a great site to find new ideas or even find how to make things. I usually look on Pinterest to find inspirations for dinner ideas to activities to do with the kids and even a few (thousand) ideas on how to decorate the house. It is nice that you can use the folders to keep your pins organized.
I love Pinterest and can spend hours on it. It's always my go to place to get inspiration for projects and ideas for recipes and more. I always find myself telling people to visit the site and explore because I know it won't disappoint! I have maxed out my boards and have tons of great ideas, so go visit my boards!
I love this app! I always start on one thing and end up in another. It has some really good food and just about anything you can thank of on it. I use this when I'm hungry late at night and I look for fast foods and all kinds of good stuff pops up.
Q & A
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest too to help us extend our reach score! Anyone agree? Update: THEY DO NOW :D
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
What's your Pinterest URL?
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos