BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest...178 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Nereida A.
I started using Pinterest on a friends recommendation. The options are endless. You can type in a topic and see what others have posted. I have tried recipes, do-it-yourself projects, and looked up new ideas on a variety of topics.
Jeanine M.
Riverview, FL
By far hands down my favorite website!!! I was so reluctant to try it but now I am obsessed!!! It actually helped make my mind up about becoming a professional make up artist!!! Thank you Pinterest!!!
Hayley J.
Panama City, FL
I love Pinterest... Mainly for recipes and of course decorating tips and DIY ideas! I find the website quite easy to navigate and I can find pretty much anything I'm looking for. I've found so many wonderful ideas from Pinterest!
K M.
Pinterest can be quite addicting! I love looking for new recipes to try and new ideas to decorate our home. I like how everything is already categorized in one spot vs me having to search all over the Internet looking for. Genius!
Stephanie H.
Chuckey, TN
If you have an idea on something you would like to make you can most likely find it on Pinterest. And if you have something you are looking for (i.e. makeup) you can always find ideas on Pinterest. I'm on this website all the time!!
Maureen M.
Turlock, CA
Want to waste a whole day finding recipes & projects you'll probably never make? Have 5 tons of zucchini you want to find creative ways to cook? Join Pinterest! This is the place to find creative ideas for anything & EVERYTHING!!
Anne R.
Corinth, TX
I love Pinterest but it's so bad on my wallet. I can look at clothes for hours and all I want to do is buy them all. It's also great for recipes. I don't pin a ton because I like to be selective so I can go back and find things.
Niki M.
Rockford, MI
I love Pinterest! It is a great site to find new ideas or even find how to make things. I usually look on Pinterest to find inspirations for dinner ideas to activities to do with the kids and even a few (thousand) ideas on how to decorate the house. It is nice that you can use the folders to keep your pins organized.
Deborah D.
East Palatka, FL
I love Pinterest and can spend hours on it. It's always my go to place to get inspiration for projects and ideas for recipes and more. I always find myself telling people to visit the site and explore because I know it won't disappoint! I have maxed out my boards and have tons of great ideas, so go visit my boards!
Santana M.
New Albany, IN
I love this app! I always start on one thing and end up in another. It has some really good food and just about anything you can thank of on it. I use this when I'm hungry late at night and I look for fast foods and all kinds of good stuff pops up.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!