Pinterest is a tool to help you discover and plan things you want to do. When you find something that looks interesting, just Pin it! Pins are visual bookmarks that you organize and share the way you want.
With Pinterest you can:
- Plan projects—home remodels, car restorations, garden redesigns and other DIYs
- Dream up your next trip—outdoor adventures, road trips with friends, family outings and exotic vacations
- Collect your favorite things—illustrations, tattoo ideas, hilarious quotes, tech gadgetry and inspiring art and architecture
- Save great ideas—articles to read, movies to watch, gifts to buy, fashion and beauty how-tos, food and recipes to cook, fitness tips and lifehacks
- Get organized for a party—wedding decor, birthday themes, costume ideas and game day menus
Top Questions See all 14,179 Q&A
- "They have everything on there~ Great ideas for crafts, hair, fashion, food, home decor and anything else you can think of!" in 833 reviews
- "I love Pinterest I find so many awesome recipes and DIY projects and ideas and tips on everything from beauty to fashion to food and fun." in 591 reviews
- "I can spend hours getting lost in finding workout ideas, recipes, fun activities for when I babysit, and tips and tricks for my apartment!" in 519 reviews
- "Love Pinterest for ideas, party themes, fashion ideas, makeup tips, DIY, home decor, foods, well pretty much everything." in 486 reviews
- "Everything you could possibly think of is on pinterest and it has so many great idea for any project you might be doing." in 477 reviews
I love Pintrest. I could almost call myself an addict so to speak. I visit the Pintrest app on my smart phone at least once a day to browse through the pins. I have created several boards of inspirational recipes and craft ideas.
Pinterest is amazing I made my entire family sign up for it immediately the only down side is that you'll want to spend all day on it and not do anything else! I seriously get so many amazing idea from Pinterest. Download it now!
Pinterest is the one stop shop when it comes to answers about anything. The go to place. There are millions of really cool things, anything, to make life easier, to cleaning, to how to do your hair, to whatever you can think of.
Pinterest inspires you to unlock your creative side. You can learn so much from Pinterest & find cheap and cute diys and so much more. Love this app. 1st thing I look at when I wake up and last thing I look at before I go to sleep.
One of my favorite websites! I am on here everyday and have gotten so many craft ideas, recipes, decorating ideas and so much more from here. Its so helpful in whatever you may need being just motivation or even a smile on your face!!!
Love Pinterest! So many ideas for crafts. Fashion ideas. Workouts. Cooking recipes. Beauty tips. Hair tutorials. Nail products. Detox diets. Baking tips. Camping tips.. And MUCH MUCH MORE! Trying to find new ideas? Check Pinterest.
Pinterest is all about finding new ideas, wardrobes, decor, recipes, and so much more. You can even get a good laugh or be inspired by a quote. Get lost in pinning, go all out, find what interests you! I know I do! Happy pinning!
It's addictive! Initially, I was like "Not one more picture sharing app. sigh" but it's much more than that. I'm inspired by so many things. It makes me want to pin the things in my life with hopes to inspire others, too. I love it.
I cannot get enough of this site! It is my favorite way to pass time. I have gotten so many great DIY ideas, fabulous recipes, hair and beauty types, and just plain fun! It has become more fun than all of the other social media.
Pinterest is such a great website. I have so many DIY projects now. Looking for a recipe, how to make your own laundry detergent, or how to blend that eyeshadow to get the smokey eye effect, Look no further. Pinterest is the best.
Q & A
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest too to help us extend our reach score! Anyone agree? Update: THEY DO NOW :D
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
What's your Pinterest URL?
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos