4.92 / 5 based on 20,265 Reviews
Pinterest is a tool to help you discover and plan things you want to do. When you find something that looks interesting, just Pin it! Pins are visual bookmarks that you organize and share the way you want.
With Pinterest you can:
- Plan projects—home remodels, car restorations, garden redesigns and other DIYs
- Dream up your next trip—outdoor adventures, road trips with friends, family outings and exotic vacations
- Collect your favorite things—illustrations, tattoo ideas, hilarious quotes, tech gadgetry and inspiring art and architecture
- Save great ideas—articles to read, movies to watch, gifts to buy, fashion and beauty how-tos, food and recipes to cook, fitness tips and lifehacks
- Get organized for a party—wedding decor, birthday themes, costume ideas and game day menus
Top Questions See all 14,179 Q&A
- "They have everything on there~ Great ideas for crafts, hair, fashion, food, home decor and anything else you can think of!" in 833 reviews
- "I love Pinterest I find so many awesome recipes and DIY projects and ideas and tips on everything from beauty to fashion to food and fun." in 591 reviews
- "I can spend hours getting lost in finding workout ideas, recipes, fun activities for when I babysit, and tips and tricks for my apartment!" in 519 reviews
- "Love Pinterest for ideas, party themes, fashion ideas, makeup tips, DIY, home decor, foods, well pretty much everything." in 486 reviews
- "Everything you could possibly think of is on pinterest and it has so many great idea for any project you might be doing." in 477 reviews
Move over Facebook and Twitter: Pinterest is owning allllllll of my time online. Well, except for during Lent, I gave it up! That's how addictive it is. Pinterest is so easy and gives you access to a variety of things. Love it!
I love Pinterest, it gives you great ideas for DIY, outfits or what ever you need. I really like that they always update there app and it gets better. I always look for fashion ideas or simply DIY wich has become like a hobby now.
I've planned my wedding, survived my pregnancy, decorated my nursery, impressed guests with home cooked meals, decorated my home, learned to sew, all thanks to Pinterest. Now if only I could actually afford my Pinterest wardrobe!
Whoever invented Pinterest is a genius and I wanna kiss you lol. Love using Pinterest for almost everything ! I actually grabbed some cool I dead for my baby shower from Pinterest and it was a success so thank you Pinterest !!!!!
Food, makeup, clothes, DIYs, pets, kids, house, garden. I love seeing what other people find and others' creations. I am not creative so this site is the biggest help with everything you will ever want to know, i love love love it
I absolutely love Pinterest! Anytime I need an idea for a party, food, crafts, etc. I just look on Pinterest! If you don't have when then I highly recommend getting one.
I have spent hours on Pinterest! You can find anything you can possibly imagine. I look looking for new nail ideas, hair, makeup, DIY projects, meals and more! I also recommend the site to friends who are looking for ideas as well.
I don't know what I did before Pinterest! Recipes, crafts, kids activities, travel tips, any thing you think of is on there. Saved me many times in a pinch when I'm looking for something to make for dinner. The boards make it very organized to refer back to "pins". Love the feature to be able to send pins to other people.
Love this site. Party ideas, crafts, do it yourself. Anytime i am trying to find something to make anything better I go to Pinterest. I like the beauty tips and crafts. Making your home stylish on a budget has never been so easy.
Pinterest is the one stop shop when it comes to answers about anything. The go to place. There are millions of really cool things, anything, to make life easier, to cleaning, to how to do your hair, to whatever you can think of.
Q & A
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest too to help us extend our reach score! Anyone agree? Update: THEY DO NOW :D
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
What's your Pinterest URL?
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos