4.92 / 5 based on 20,265 Reviews
Pinterest is a tool to help you discover and plan things you want to do. When you find something that looks interesting, just Pin it! Pins are visual bookmarks that you organize and share the way you want.
With Pinterest you can:
- Plan projects—home remodels, car restorations, garden redesigns and other DIYs
- Dream up your next trip—outdoor adventures, road trips with friends, family outings and exotic vacations
- Collect your favorite things—illustrations, tattoo ideas, hilarious quotes, tech gadgetry and inspiring art and architecture
- Save great ideas—articles to read, movies to watch, gifts to buy, fashion and beauty how-tos, food and recipes to cook, fitness tips and lifehacks
- Get organized for a party—wedding decor, birthday themes, costume ideas and game day menus
Top Questions See all 14,179 Q&A
- "They have everything on there~ Great ideas for crafts, hair, fashion, food, home decor and anything else you can think of!" in 833 reviews
- "I love Pinterest I find so many awesome recipes and DIY projects and ideas and tips on everything from beauty to fashion to food and fun." in 591 reviews
- "I can spend hours getting lost in finding workout ideas, recipes, fun activities for when I babysit, and tips and tricks for my apartment!" in 519 reviews
- "Love Pinterest for ideas, party themes, fashion ideas, makeup tips, DIY, home decor, foods, well pretty much everything." in 486 reviews
- "Everything you could possibly think of is on pinterest and it has so many great idea for any project you might be doing." in 477 reviews
I love that you can find pretty much anything on Pinterest, save your favorites, and then easily access your saved boards. It's also nice to see what your friends/family are pinning or to follow boards of people who share similar interests/tastes as you do. I was hooked from the very first minute I tried Pinterest!
I love this app and use it for absolutely everything! It's great for any kind of project from cooking to crafts! I get a lot of ideas from this app and literally spend hours on it. I think everyone should have a Pinterest account!
I am so addicted to pinning. I love spending time on here looking through the different categories and pinning stuff for future use. I especially love looking through the humor section when I am in a bad mood. It perks me right up.
Ok, if you haven't visited Pinterest yet you are missing out!! The different variety of things you can stumble upon is amazing. If you love make up and style then it's got so much for you. It helped me so much plan my wedding.
I can look on Pinterest for basically anything I'm looking for! Whether it be hair styles, clothing ideas, DIY projects, food inspiration, you name it! I know I can go on this site to cater to my creative needs.
Two thumbs up! :D
Two thumbs up! :D
I'm not really sure what I did before Pinterest, but I absolutely love it. I have gotten so many great ideas that I may not have even thought of if I had just used the internet. It's easy to spend hours looking through everything!
I'm obsessed with Pinterest. I have the iPhone app and when I'm bored I can literally scroll through it for hours. It has so many inventive ideas and it is an overall genius idea. I like that it is constantly improving (now it tells you if you've already pinned something) and it is a never-ending source of inspiration.
This app has stolen many hours of my life convincing me I can craft haha! I absolutely love it though! It gives great ideas for decorating inspiration, craft ideas, and great looking recipes! Haven't been disappointed with it yet!
Yes its addicting and because of all that it has to offer you get your self caught up in there and let me tell you I just made an account not to long ago and I find myself on there everyday! good ideas, inspiration and diy projects
I send 99.9% of my free time on Pinterest! I love to create boards to inspire my future home, my dream closet, and so to find fun DIY projects. The only con is it I lose track of time while scrolling through all the great stuff!
Q & A
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest too to help us extend our reach score! Anyone agree? Update: THEY DO NOW :D
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
What's your Pinterest URL?
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos