BY PINTEREST #4 in Websites

• I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest...178 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...471 Answers
Jeanine M.
Riverview, FL
By far hands down my favorite website!!! I was so reluctant to try it but now I am obsessed!!! It actually helped make my mind up about becoming a professional make up artist!!! Thank you Pinterest!!!
Gabbie K.
Saint Paul, MN
There is such a wide variety of subjects to look through that everybody can find something. It has a lot of cute ideas to try out as well and the humor section can really brighten my day and make me smile. It is super addicting though, you think you'll spend a few minutes on it and before you know it it's been two hours.
Danielle J.
Pinterest is amazing I made my entire family sign up for it immediately the only down side is that you'll want to spend all day on it and not do anything else! I seriously get so many amazing idea from Pinterest. Download it now!
Vernae H.
Techie Expert Level 2
Don't even get me started. I love Pinterest! Why did they create an app? It's awesome. I love being able to add my pics and pin pics from other users. I used to make Pinterest covers on polyvore. But I haven't done that in a while.
Meg C.
I love this website/app! Its so much fun and kind of relaxing to just look through pictures and pin them to your boards. It gives me a lot of ideas about subjects like how i want to design my bedroom and stuff like that. I love it!
Lisa D.
Monterey park , CA
I absolutely love Pinterest! I go on this basically everyday! I am so into interior design. When I finally get my own place, Pinterest is the way to go! There are very cheap alternatives that look very expensive and delicate!
Maureen M.
Turlock, CA
Want to waste a whole day finding recipes & projects you'll probably never make? Have 5 tons of zucchini you want to find creative ways to cook? Join Pinterest! This is the place to find creative ideas for anything & EVERYTHING!!
Jennifer H.
Augusta, GA
I love Pinterest (like every woman my age) and love the app. So much easier than using the mobile web/safari version. Easy to pin, refresh, search, etc. and I love that clicking on a pin takes you directly to the site it was pulled from.
Carrie E.
Avon, NY
I enjoy the community ability of the app. What I don't like is the restrictions of places you can add to it. You can't add certain link types. What may also be helpful as a business is to only allow a pin to be shared from your board.
Mystina D.
Port Neches, TX
Pinterest is great! You can find all kinds of things to do, things to share, things to pin. It'll keep you busy! I use it all the time and create boards for the things I'm doing, for people I love, for projects I want to remember.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford, FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!