Pinterest is a tool to help you discover and plan things you want to do. When you find something that looks interesting, just Pin it! Pins are visual bookmarks that you organize and share the way you want.
With Pinterest you can:
- Plan projects—home remodels, car restorations, garden redesigns and other DIYs
- Dream up your next trip—outdoor adventures, road trips with friends, family outings and exotic vacations
- Collect your favorite things—illustrations, tattoo ideas, hilarious quotes, tech gadgetry and inspiring art and architecture
- Save great ideas—articles to read, movies to watch, gifts to buy, fashion and beauty how-tos, food and recipes to cook, fitness tips and lifehacks
- Get organized for a party—wedding decor, birthday themes, costume ideas and game day menus
Top Questions See all 14,192 Q&A
- "They have everything on there~ Great ideas for crafts, hair, fashion, food, home decor and anything else you can think of!" in 833 reviews
- "I love Pinterest I find so many awesome recipes and DIY projects and ideas and tips on everything from beauty to fashion to food and fun." in 591 reviews
- "I can spend hours getting lost in finding workout ideas, recipes, fun activities for when I babysit, and tips and tricks for my apartment!" in 519 reviews
- "Love Pinterest for ideas, party themes, fashion ideas, makeup tips, DIY, home decor, foods, well pretty much everything." in 486 reviews
- "Everything you could possibly think of is on pinterest and it has so many great idea for any project you might be doing." in 477 reviews
By far hands down my favorite website!!! I was so reluctant to try it but now I am obsessed!!! It actually helped make my mind up about becoming a professional make up artist!!! Thank you Pinterest!!!
There is such a wide variety of subjects to look through that everybody can find something. It has a lot of cute ideas to try out as well and the humor section can really brighten my day and make me smile. It is super addicting though, you think you'll spend a few minutes on it and before you know it it's been two hours.
Pinterest is amazing I made my entire family sign up for it immediately the only down side is that you'll want to spend all day on it and not do anything else! I seriously get so many amazing idea from Pinterest. Download it now!
Don't even get me started. I love Pinterest! Why did they create an app? It's awesome. I love being able to add my pics and pin pics from other users. I used to make Pinterest covers on polyvore. But I haven't done that in a while.
I love this website/app! Its so much fun and kind of relaxing to just look through pictures and pin them to your boards. It gives me a lot of ideas about subjects like how i want to design my bedroom and stuff like that. I love it!
I absolutely love Pinterest! I go on this basically everyday! I am so into interior design. When I finally get my own place, Pinterest is the way to go! There are very cheap alternatives that look very expensive and delicate!
Want to waste a whole day finding recipes & projects you'll probably never make? Have 5 tons of zucchini you want to find creative ways to cook? Join Pinterest! This is the place to find creative ideas for anything & EVERYTHING!!
I love Pinterest (like every woman my age) and love the app. So much easier than using the mobile web/safari version. Easy to pin, refresh, search, etc. and I love that clicking on a pin takes you directly to the site it was pulled from.
I enjoy the community ability of the app. What I don't like is the restrictions of places you can add to it. You can't add certain link types. What may also be helpful as a business is to only allow a pin to be shared from your board.
Pinterest is great! You can find all kinds of things to do, things to share, things to pin. It'll keep you busy! I use it all the time and create boards for the things I'm doing, for people I love, for projects I want to remember.
Q & A
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest too to help us extend our reach score! Anyone agree? Update: THEY DO NOW :D
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
What's your Pinterest URL?
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos