4.92 / 5 based on 20,265 Reviews
Pinterest is a tool to help you discover and plan things you want to do. When you find something that looks interesting, just Pin it! Pins are visual bookmarks that you organize and share the way you want.
With Pinterest you can:
- Plan projects—home remodels, car restorations, garden redesigns and other DIYs
- Dream up your next trip—outdoor adventures, road trips with friends, family outings and exotic vacations
- Collect your favorite things—illustrations, tattoo ideas, hilarious quotes, tech gadgetry and inspiring art and architecture
- Save great ideas—articles to read, movies to watch, gifts to buy, fashion and beauty how-tos, food and recipes to cook, fitness tips and lifehacks
- Get organized for a party—wedding decor, birthday themes, costume ideas and game day menus
Top Questions See all 14,179 Q&A
- "They have everything on there~ Great ideas for crafts, hair, fashion, food, home decor and anything else you can think of!" in 833 reviews
- "I love Pinterest I find so many awesome recipes and DIY projects and ideas and tips on everything from beauty to fashion to food and fun." in 591 reviews
- "I can spend hours getting lost in finding workout ideas, recipes, fun activities for when I babysit, and tips and tricks for my apartment!" in 519 reviews
- "Love Pinterest for ideas, party themes, fashion ideas, makeup tips, DIY, home decor, foods, well pretty much everything." in 486 reviews
- "Everything you could possibly think of is on pinterest and it has so many great idea for any project you might be doing." in 477 reviews
I am addicted to Pinterest. With that being said, make sure you do research on what your trying to make/bake/build etc because there are Pinterest fails out there. Don't be upset if your project doesn't look just like the picture!
I have lots of boards from gardening, jewelry, books, pet stuff, decorating, etc. I love that I can store it all in one place and its easy to pull up and locate what I need when I am ready to recreate that garden or decorating tip!
Can't get enough of Pinterest. You can literally find anything and everything on here!! The recipes are great because they eliminate the use of cook books.. humor always brightens my days and I can send pins to my friends which is quick and enjoyable. It's like everything you've ever wanted combined in one location!
I love Pinterest (like every woman my age) and love the app. So much easier than using the mobile web/safari version. Easy to pin, refresh, search, etc. and I love that clicking on a pin takes you directly to the site it was pulled from.
I'm sure I'm the only one, but I need to go to Pinterest Anonymous! I have a serious problem! I love going on and seeing all the different things! I'm a big pinner of beauty and goodies. Recently I've gotten into DIY and crafting.
This is by far the best site to go to for ideas and information on everything you can think of. Whatever is on your brain someone has done something similar. It fuels creativity. This is my go to when I'm imagining my next project.
O my gosh, I love this website!! At first I was so confused to what it was!! It is so awesome to be able to organize your ideas so neatly!! I wish I could do that in real life. It keeps me so entertained. It is also a great place to find motivation!! I recommend you try it if you haven't! Don't waste time!! Go now!!
I love that Pinterest gives so many great ideas for a single idea! And most of the designs, recipes, ideas are pretty cheap compared to buying a name brand. I love how different each board can be too! It's like my life on one app!
Great app. It's an electronic filing cabinet where I can refer to an idea or a recipe easily. Gone are the days of tearing out articles from magazines... I wish more people would pin there ideas. Sometimes they can be repetitive.
This application is one of my favorites on my phone. I use it all the time to access great recipes. Also I use it for many clever ideas for parties and school or just life in general. I just can't stop using the app it's so amazing!
Q & A
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest too to help us extend our reach score! Anyone agree? Update: THEY DO NOW :D
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
What's your Pinterest URL?
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos