4.92 / 5 based on 20,265 Reviews
Pinterest is a tool to help you discover and plan things you want to do. When you find something that looks interesting, just Pin it! Pins are visual bookmarks that you organize and share the way you want.
With Pinterest you can:
- Plan projects—home remodels, car restorations, garden redesigns and other DIYs
- Dream up your next trip—outdoor adventures, road trips with friends, family outings and exotic vacations
- Collect your favorite things—illustrations, tattoo ideas, hilarious quotes, tech gadgetry and inspiring art and architecture
- Save great ideas—articles to read, movies to watch, gifts to buy, fashion and beauty how-tos, food and recipes to cook, fitness tips and lifehacks
- Get organized for a party—wedding decor, birthday themes, costume ideas and game day menus
Top Questions See all 14,179 Q&A
- "They have everything on there~ Great ideas for crafts, hair, fashion, food, home decor and anything else you can think of!" in 833 reviews
- "I love Pinterest I find so many awesome recipes and DIY projects and ideas and tips on everything from beauty to fashion to food and fun." in 591 reviews
- "I can spend hours getting lost in finding workout ideas, recipes, fun activities for when I babysit, and tips and tricks for my apartment!" in 519 reviews
- "Love Pinterest for ideas, party themes, fashion ideas, makeup tips, DIY, home decor, foods, well pretty much everything." in 486 reviews
- "Everything you could possibly think of is on pinterest and it has so many great idea for any project you might be doing." in 477 reviews
I love Pinterest and can spend hours on it. It's always my go to place to get inspiration for projects and ideas for recipes and more. I always find myself telling people to visit the site and explore because I know it won't disappoint! I have maxed out my boards and have tons of great ideas, so go visit my boards!
Omg, whoever thought of this idea is awesome! I'm in it almost everyday (especially when I get home after work). I love to get ideas from other pinners (it's where I found out how to make my own detergent and hand soap!). Awesome!
I absolutely love Pinterest. It provides such useful information and entertainment on such a wide variety of subjects. I can't help but pin excessively. It allows me to dream for the future, while making the present as best as it can be. This is through recipes, renovation, clothes, and makeup tutorials. Pinterest rocks!
There is such a wide variety of subjects to look through that everybody can find something. It has a lot of cute ideas to try out as well and the humor section can really brighten my day and make me smile. It is super addicting though, you think you'll spend a few minutes on it and before you know it it's been two hours.
I'm pretty such 99.9% of the people that join Pinterest become obsessed- I am no exception! I love browsing through the Geek, Beauty, and DIY sections. Pinterest is definitely my go-to app when I'm bored, or need a study break!
Don't even get me started. I love Pinterest! Why did they create an app? It's awesome. I love being able to add my pics and pin pics from other users. I used to make Pinterest covers on polyvore. But I haven't done that in a while.
I love Pinterest. If i need an idea for a party favour or gift, there's Pinterest! Rainy day ideas for kids? Pinterest! Dinner? Pinterest! Anything you could possibly need can be found on Pinterest, its the google of awesome ideas!
I absolutely LOVE Pinterest. I check it at least 5 times a day. Its great for everything, from beauty tips/tutorials to cooking recipes and ideas for home decor. I always find something helpful even if I'm not looking for anything.
I understand how it can be useful to some, but I'm an individual that if I see something I want to figure out on my own how to do it and not just have instructions to completely just copy ideas. It's a great place for inspiration.
This is the best site EVER. I have learned how to properly cook, clean, decorate and more with this site. I really needed this when I first got married. Everyone should have a Pinterest account. No matter if you are a girl or boy!
Q & A
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest too to help us extend our reach score! Anyone agree? Update: THEY DO NOW :D
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
What's your Pinterest URL?
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos