BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Deborah D.
East Palatka, FL
I love Pinterest and can spend hours on it. It's always my go to place to get inspiration for projects and ideas for recipes and more. I always find myself telling people to visit the site and explore because I know it won't disappoint! I have maxed out my boards and have tons of great ideas, so go visit my boards!
Janina E.
National City, CA
Omg, whoever thought of this idea is awesome! I'm in it almost everyday (especially when I get home after work). I love to get ideas from other pinners (it's where I found out how to make my own detergent and hand soap!). Awesome!
Hillary H.
Seattle, WA
I absolutely love Pinterest. It provides such useful information and entertainment on such a wide variety of subjects. I can't help but pin excessively. It allows me to dream for the future, while making the present as best as it can be. This is through recipes, renovation, clothes, and makeup tutorials. Pinterest rocks!
Gabbie K.
Saint Paul, MN
There is such a wide variety of subjects to look through that everybody can find something. It has a lot of cute ideas to try out as well and the humor section can really brighten my day and make me smile. It is super addicting though, you think you'll spend a few minutes on it and before you know it it's been two hours.
Keri T.
Orange Park, FL
I'm pretty such 99.9% of the people that join Pinterest become obsessed- I am no exception! I love browsing through the Geek, Beauty, and DIY sections. Pinterest is definitely my go-to app when I'm bored, or need a study break!
Vernae H.
Don't even get me started. I love Pinterest! Why did they create an app? It's awesome. I love being able to add my pics and pin pics from other users. I used to make Pinterest covers on polyvore. But I haven't done that in a while.
Jessie R.
Travelers Rst, SC
I love Pinterest. If i need an idea for a party favour or gift, there's Pinterest! Rainy day ideas for kids? Pinterest! Dinner? Pinterest! Anything you could possibly need can be found on Pinterest, its the google of awesome ideas!
Brittany H.
I absolutely LOVE Pinterest. I check it at least 5 times a day. Its great for everything, from beauty tips/tutorials to cooking recipes and ideas for home decor. I always find something helpful even if I'm not looking for anything.
Erica V.
I understand how it can be useful to some, but I'm an individual that if I see something I want to figure out on my own how to do it and not just have instructions to completely just copy ideas. It's a great place for inspiration.
Tina E.
This is the best site EVER. I have learned how to properly cook, clean, decorate and more with this site. I really needed this when I first got married. Everyone should have a Pinterest account. No matter if you are a girl or boy!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!