BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest...178 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Caitlin G.
I'm obsessed with Pinterest. I have the iPhone app and when I'm bored I can literally scroll through it for hours. It has so many inventive ideas and it is an overall genius idea. I like that it is constantly improving (now it tells you if you've already pinned something) and it is a never-ending source of inspiration.
Meg H.
Bellingham, WA
Pinterest is the best for any decorating, remodeling or even getting ideas. You don't need to go buy any magazines or anything! Just sit down and gather all your ideas in one setting. Fast, easy and THE BEST DECORATING IDEAS EVER!
Stormy G.
West Covina, CA
Pinterest is EXTREMELY addicting. I told my mom about it once, and she said "oh it's like sharing with your friends." That exactly what its. It's sitting and "discussing" all the coolest tips, tricks and recipes with your friends!
Bethany C.
Baton Rouge, LA
This app has stolen many hours of my life convincing me I can craft haha! I absolutely love it though! It gives great ideas for decorating inspiration, craft ideas, and great looking recipes! Haven't been disappointed with it yet!
Briana F.
N Manchester, IN
There is so much information on here, we are addicted.

We have boards filled with clothes we can't afford, projects we'll never accomplish and parenting games we're too frazzled to look up.

It's too late for us. Save yourself!
Lynn S.
Brooklet, GA
I have lots of boards from gardening, jewelry, books, pet stuff, decorating, etc. I love that I can store it all in one place and its easy to pull up and locate what I need when I am ready to recreate that garden or decorating tip!
Heather H.
Oakland City, IN
Pinterest is an all-in-one place for everything that may be helpful to your life at any time of your life! It is very addictive as I often find myself on it for hours. This website and app are great! HIGHLY recommend to everyone!
Sierra H.
I send 99.9% of my free time on Pinterest! I love to create boards to inspire my future home, my dream closet, and so to find fun DIY projects. The only con is it I lose track of time while scrolling through all the great stuff!
Amanda M.
Yes its addicting and because of all that it has to offer you get your self caught up in there and let me tell you I just made an account not to long ago and I find myself on there everyday! good ideas, inspiration and diy projects
Danielle B.
South Elgin, IL
I love Pinterest, actually I find it addicting. Lately, I spend most of my social media time search Pinterest for new ideas. Pinterest has become a great source of ideas on recipes, fashions, beauty, wedding planning and home décor.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!