4.92 / 5 based on 20,265 Reviews
Pinterest is a tool to help you discover and plan things you want to do. When you find something that looks interesting, just Pin it! Pins are visual bookmarks that you organize and share the way you want.
With Pinterest you can:
- Plan projects—home remodels, car restorations, garden redesigns and other DIYs
- Dream up your next trip—outdoor adventures, road trips with friends, family outings and exotic vacations
- Collect your favorite things—illustrations, tattoo ideas, hilarious quotes, tech gadgetry and inspiring art and architecture
- Save great ideas—articles to read, movies to watch, gifts to buy, fashion and beauty how-tos, food and recipes to cook, fitness tips and lifehacks
- Get organized for a party—wedding decor, birthday themes, costume ideas and game day menus
Top Questions See all 14,179 Q&A
- "They have everything on there~ Great ideas for crafts, hair, fashion, food, home decor and anything else you can think of!" in 833 reviews
- "I love Pinterest I find so many awesome recipes and DIY projects and ideas and tips on everything from beauty to fashion to food and fun." in 591 reviews
- "I can spend hours getting lost in finding workout ideas, recipes, fun activities for when I babysit, and tips and tricks for my apartment!" in 519 reviews
- "Love Pinterest for ideas, party themes, fashion ideas, makeup tips, DIY, home decor, foods, well pretty much everything." in 486 reviews
- "Everything you could possibly think of is on pinterest and it has so many great idea for any project you might be doing." in 477 reviews
Want to waste a whole day finding recipes & projects you'll probably never make? Have 5 tons of zucchini you want to find creative ways to cook? Join Pinterest! This is the place to find creative ideas for anything & EVERYTHING!!
Pinterest is the best photo blogging website I know about, and it is very easy to find the things you are interested in. I love looking there for new recipes and DIY projects. It's also great for finding outfit and makeup inspiration. I would definitely recommend using this website, but you will lose a lot of time to it!
I LOVE Pinterest! It reminds me of tumblr but so much better! You can organize your pins which I love. I've found tons of great recipes and DIY stuff on here...it's addicting! Not to mention I share all review pages on there too. :)
If you are a nostalgic kind of person this social network is just right for you. Is so easy and addictive that you might spend too many hours just pining every amazing and inspirational photo you find on the web.
Is a MUST have!
Is a MUST have!
They have anything and everything you could possibly think of for any person. There are many different categories to choose from. My personal favorites are the DIY projects and gardening. Lots of informative and interesting posts
Pinterest is the best for any decorating, remodeling or even getting ideas. You don't need to go buy any magazines or anything! Just sit down and gather all your ideas in one setting. Fast, easy and THE BEST DECORATING IDEAS EVER!
What a wonderful website! I get a ton of makeup, DIY, and clothing ideas from it! I love re-pinning pictures and looking through them! It's definitley one of my most used apps on my phone. It's addictive, but it's a good addiction!
I use Pinterest for EVERYTHING! I find great style tips, home decor ideas, weight loss tips, recipes to die for! I have nothing bad to say about Pinterest, other than it has completely consumed my life and I am utterly addicted!
I love Pinterest! I don't understand how I lived before Pinterest! This is where I find meal ideas and recipes. I love pinning things to look at later. If I could, I'd give Pinterest 100 stars because it really is an awesome thing!
I love Pinterest, actually I find it addicting. Lately, I spend most of my social media time search Pinterest for new ideas. Pinterest has become a great source of ideas on recipes, fashions, beauty, wedding planning and home décor.
Q & A
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest too to help us extend our reach score! Anyone agree? Update: THEY DO NOW :D
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
What's your Pinterest URL?
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos