BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20264)
Taneesha H.
Lewiston, UT
I get lost in Pinterest-Land for hours and then don't get on for months! It is a great app though! I'm funny when it comes to pinning things because I have 400+ food recipes that I've never made. When I look for a recipe, I always google one instead of looking at my pins. I find that I use Pinterest mostly for art inspiration.
Chenessa H.
I really adore Pinterest! It allow you to create titles and categorize ideas images or sites under that category. My only complaint is I can't merge 2 categories/ boards together which I would find to be very useful.
Amanda H.
Meadville
I love to use this website for anything from cooking tips, interior design ideas, fashion, craft ideas, etc.. I have made a lot of wonderful things from ideas posted from the community. I recommend this to everyone.
Sarah O.
Lake Charles, LA
This is the holy grail of all diy and home improvement apps! You also get many other things though that are useful. For example if you type in green shirt outfit ideas it will pull up pictures of possible outfits to pair I with! How awesome!
Brittany D.
River Edge, NJ
I use Pinterest for so many things. It's full of amazing ideas from recipes for all types of occasions to hand made gifts. To beauty hacks and ideas for weddings. It's a great way to kill time too. I recommend this to everyone
MC J.
This is my go to for creating, making, refurbishing, and breaking. I can go on Pinterest and look up ways to do my hair then look up ways to repurpose metal. It's the perfect site for when you need inspiration and great ideas.
Elizabeth R.
Linwood, NC
Pinterest is a great site and app, it has a ton of great things on anything you can imagine. If I want to do a craft with my son but have no clue what to do or how to do it, there are always a ton of people on pinterest that have already done it with great tips and tricks to make our crafts look awesome.
Brittney E.
So much inspiration for home decor and fashion! Easy to find and shop farmhouse decor for my home. When I don't know what to make for dinner, I just scroll through recipes and find something new I end up loving.
Haley Z.
Concord, CA
Oh my God Pinterest is amazing amazing amazing amazing it's my favorite thing to go on I've already play my wedding to whoever that's gonna be in my house that's I'm gonna live in someday Pinterest is worth that you can also find DIY stuff
Angel O.
Thomasville, NC
This is like inspiration central. My very own cookbook, guides to diy projects, dream wedding and wardrobes, and wellness tips and remedies. There is also funny stuff and inspiring words. Also travel tips. Two thumbs up for sure.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!