4.92 / 5 based on 20,264 Reviews
Pinterest is a tool to help you discover and plan things you want to do. When you find something that looks interesting, just Pin it! Pins are visual bookmarks that you organize and share the way you want.
With Pinterest you can:
- Plan projects—home remodels, car restorations, garden redesigns and other DIYs
- Dream up your next trip—outdoor adventures, road trips with friends, family outings and exotic vacations
- Collect your favorite things—illustrations, tattoo ideas, hilarious quotes, tech gadgetry and inspiring art and architecture
- Save great ideas—articles to read, movies to watch, gifts to buy, fashion and beauty how-tos, food and recipes to cook, fitness tips and lifehacks
- Get organized for a party—wedding decor, birthday themes, costume ideas and game day menus
Top Questions See all 14,179 Q&A
- "They have everything on there~ Great ideas for crafts, hair, fashion, food, home decor and anything else you can think of!" in 833 reviews
- "I love Pinterest I find so many awesome recipes and DIY projects and ideas and tips on everything from beauty to fashion to food and fun." in 591 reviews
- "I can spend hours getting lost in finding workout ideas, recipes, fun activities for when I babysit, and tips and tricks for my apartment!" in 519 reviews
- "Love Pinterest for ideas, party themes, fashion ideas, makeup tips, DIY, home decor, foods, well pretty much everything." in 486 reviews
- "Everything you could possibly think of is on pinterest and it has so many great idea for any project you might be doing." in 477 reviews
I get lost in Pinterest-Land for hours and then don't get on for months! It is a great app though! I'm funny when it comes to pinning things because I have 400+ food recipes that I've never made. When I look for a recipe, I always google one instead of looking at my pins. I find that I use Pinterest mostly for art inspiration.
I really adore Pinterest! It allow you to create titles and categorize ideas images or sites under that category. My only complaint is I can't merge 2 categories/ boards together which I would find to be very useful.
I love to use this website for anything from cooking tips, interior design ideas, fashion, craft ideas, etc.. I have made a lot of wonderful things from ideas posted from the community. I recommend this to everyone.
This is the holy grail of all diy and home improvement apps! You also get many other things though that are useful. For example if you type in green shirt outfit ideas it will pull up pictures of possible outfits to pair I with! How awesome!
I use Pinterest for so many things. It's full of amazing ideas from recipes for all types of occasions to hand made gifts. To beauty hacks and ideas for weddings. It's a great way to kill time too. I recommend this to everyone
This is my go to for creating, making, refurbishing, and breaking. I can go on Pinterest and look up ways to do my hair then look up ways to repurpose metal. It's the perfect site for when you need inspiration and great ideas.
Pinterest is a great site and app, it has a ton of great things on anything you can imagine. If I want to do a craft with my son but have no clue what to do or how to do it, there are always a ton of people on pinterest that have already done it with great tips and tricks to make our crafts look awesome.
So much inspiration for home decor and fashion! Easy to find and shop farmhouse decor for my home. When I don't know what to make for dinner, I just scroll through recipes and find something new I end up loving.
Oh my God Pinterest is amazing amazing amazing amazing it's my favorite thing to go on I've already play my wedding to whoever that's gonna be in my house that's I'm gonna live in someday Pinterest is worth that you can also find DIY stuff
This is like inspiration central. My very own cookbook, guides to diy projects, dream wedding and wardrobes, and wellness tips and remedies. There is also funny stuff and inspiring words. Also travel tips. Two thumbs up for sure.
Q & A
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest too to help us extend our reach score! Anyone agree? Update: THEY DO NOW :D
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
What's your Pinterest URL?
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos