BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest...178 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Reviews (20268)
Jaymie M.
Pinterest is so cool! I love doing DIYs and Pinterest is really helpful with that. I get most of my inspiration from there. I also get so much fashion and beauty inspiration from there. Definitely one of my favorite websites/apps.
Jessie R.
Travelers Rst, SC
I love Pinterest. If i need an idea for a party favour or gift, there's Pinterest! Rainy day ideas for kids? Pinterest! Dinner? Pinterest! Anything you could possibly need can be found on Pinterest, its the google of awesome ideas!
Michelle B.
Need inspiration? Pinterest is the place for you. Ideas galore with easy categorizing. Pinterest is my go-to to get ideas for a specific project, or to just browse and view. Easy user interface and accessible on multiple platforms.
Keri T.
Orange Park, FL
I'm pretty such 99.9% of the people that join Pinterest become obsessed- I am no exception! I love browsing through the Geek, Beauty, and DIY sections. Pinterest is definitely my go-to app when I'm bored, or need a study break!
Cassy C.
Tacoma, WA
I love Pinterest! I don't understand how I lived before Pinterest! This is where I find meal ideas and recipes. I love pinning things to look at later. If I could, I'd give Pinterest 100 stars because it really is an awesome thing!
Sara E.
Roseville, CA
This is the best thing. I only wish when I was planning my wedding Pinterest was around would have saved me on the piles and piles of wedding magazines. I am frequently using this site for dyi crafts, recipes, and decorating ideas
Lori M.
Honolulu, HI
How many times have I thought, there's gotta be a better way to keep track of good websites than bookmarking them all. Oh then Pinterest came along and my life was forever changed!!!!!!!! I Pinterest everything from recipes to cute kitteh pictures!!! It's brilliant! and picture based, of course, for us visual people.
Patricia L.
Ulysses, KS
O my gosh, I love this website!! At first I was so confused to what it was!! It is so awesome to be able to organize your ideas so neatly!! I wish I could do that in real life. It keeps me so entertained. It is also a great place to find motivation!! I recommend you try it if you haven't! Don't waste time!! Go now!!
Tara T.
Urbandale, IA
Literally changed my life. Being inspired by diy crafts, furniture redos, beauty tips, lifestyle tips etc inspired me to start my own business and take on hobbies that I absolutely love like nail art. I am on the site at least daily
Katelyn M.
Neon, KY
Can't get enough of Pinterest. You can literally find anything and everything on here!! The recipes are great because they eliminate the use of cook books.. humor always brightens my days and I can send pins to my friends which is quick and enjoyable. It's like everything you've ever wanted combined in one location!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!