4.92 / 5 based on 20,263 Reviews
Pinterest is a tool to help you discover and plan things you want to do. When you find something that looks interesting, just Pin it! Pins are visual bookmarks that you organize and share the way you want.
With Pinterest you can:
- Plan projects—home remodels, car restorations, garden redesigns and other DIYs
- Dream up your next trip—outdoor adventures, road trips with friends, family outings and exotic vacations
- Collect your favorite things—illustrations, tattoo ideas, hilarious quotes, tech gadgetry and inspiring art and architecture
- Save great ideas—articles to read, movies to watch, gifts to buy, fashion and beauty how-tos, food and recipes to cook, fitness tips and lifehacks
- Get organized for a party—wedding decor, birthday themes, costume ideas and game day menus
Top Questions See all 14,179 Q&A
- "They have everything on there~ Great ideas for crafts, hair, fashion, food, home decor and anything else you can think of!" in 833 reviews
- "I love Pinterest I find so many awesome recipes and DIY projects and ideas and tips on everything from beauty to fashion to food and fun." in 591 reviews
- "I can spend hours getting lost in finding workout ideas, recipes, fun activities for when I babysit, and tips and tricks for my apartment!" in 519 reviews
- "Love Pinterest for ideas, party themes, fashion ideas, makeup tips, DIY, home decor, foods, well pretty much everything." in 486 reviews
- "Everything you could possibly think of is on pinterest and it has so many great idea for any project you might be doing." in 477 reviews
I'm obsessed with Pinterest. I have the iPhone app and when I'm bored I can literally scroll through it for hours. It has so many inventive ideas and it is an overall genius idea. I like that it is constantly improving (now it tells you if you've already pinned something) and it is a never-ending source of inspiration.
Pinterest is my my go-to app for all DIY and Crafts - also food and tech gear!! I get so much inspiration for gifts, for ideas for the home, things for my kids to create and so much more - every day is a new adventure on Pinterest!!
Love this site. Party ideas, crafts, do it yourself. Anytime i am trying to find something to make anything better I go to Pinterest. I like the beauty tips and crafts. Making your home stylish on a budget has never been so easy.
This is my go-to website when I'm bored or looking for something to do. It has sooo many neat ideas for just about anything! I get recipes, hair styles, tattoo ideas, makeup ideas, nail polish idea, etc from this website! I love it
Pinterest is an all-in-one place for everything that may be helpful to your life at any time of your life! It is very addictive as I often find myself on it for hours. This website and app are great! HIGHLY recommend to everyone!
I personally love Pinterest. It's a place to go for inspiration, humor and just about everything in between. I love the ability to create your own boards so you have a bit more organization. There's also several categories to choose from.
I am so addicted to pinning. I love spending time on here looking through the different categories and pinning stuff for future use. I especially love looking through the humor section when I am in a bad mood. It perks me right up.
I literally spend 5 hours at night looking at Pinterest ideas for party, home decor, etc... I love the fact that you can post ideas onto your board and have other people share it. I like how if I have an idea of a house or room I like that I will try to go find those items via home goods, target, amazon, walmart, etc.
I enjoy Pinterest daily It has and unlimited resource for any type of info you could possibly need.It is visually appealing. I love to look at ideas for the home such as decorating , organization . It has great recipes and crafts
I love pintrest! It has so many different categories to browse through! They have make up tips and how to's, they have tutorial's on hair styles, craft ideas anything that you want ideas on they probably have it! Wonderful website!
Q & A
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest too to help us extend our reach score! Anyone agree? Update: THEY DO NOW :D
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
What's your Pinterest URL?
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos