BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest...178 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20263)
Caitlin G.
I'm obsessed with Pinterest. I have the iPhone app and when I'm bored I can literally scroll through it for hours. It has so many inventive ideas and it is an overall genius idea. I like that it is constantly improving (now it tells you if you've already pinned something) and it is a never-ending source of inspiration.
Anita W.
STATEN ISLAND, NY
Pinterest is my my go-to app for all DIY and Crafts - also food and tech gear!! I get so much inspiration for gifts, for ideas for the home, things for my kids to create and so much more - every day is a new adventure on Pinterest!!
Melissa M.
Keyport, NJ
Love this site. Party ideas, crafts, do it yourself. Anytime i am trying to find something to make anything better I go to Pinterest. I like the beauty tips and crafts. Making your home stylish on a budget has never been so easy.
Kelly K.
Bernardston, MA
This is my go-to website when I'm bored or looking for something to do. It has sooo many neat ideas for just about anything! I get recipes, hair styles, tattoo ideas, makeup ideas, nail polish idea, etc from this website! I love it
Heather H.
Oakland City, IN
Pinterest is an all-in-one place for everything that may be helpful to your life at any time of your life! It is very addictive as I often find myself on it for hours. This website and app are great! HIGHLY recommend to everyone!
Jessi H.
Kirkland, WA
I personally love Pinterest. It's a place to go for inspiration, humor and just about everything in between. I love the ability to create your own boards so you have a bit more organization. There's also several categories to choose from.
Marissa W.
Shorewood, WI
I am so addicted to pinning. I love spending time on here looking through the different categories and pinning stuff for future use. I especially love looking through the humor section when I am in a bad mood. It perks me right up.
Amber P.
Belmont, CA
I literally spend 5 hours at night looking at Pinterest ideas for party, home decor, etc... I love the fact that you can post ideas onto your board and have other people share it. I like how if I have an idea of a house or room I like that I will try to go find those items via home goods, target, amazon, walmart, etc.
cindy a.
Southport, NC
I enjoy Pinterest daily It has and unlimited resource for any type of info you could possibly need.It is visually appealing. I love to look at ideas for the home such as decorating , organization . It has great recipes and crafts
Brittany M.
Mc Kenzie, TN
I love pintrest! It has so many different categories to browse through! They have make up tips and how to's, they have tutorial's on hair styles, craft ideas anything that you want ideas on they probably have it! Wonderful website!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!